Official GROOVY LandGOAT Vanatta Warwagon

Officially on board.

LandGOAT Bless

giphy.gif

Its's crazy to see someone live up to the hype in that fashion

This thread can`t get lost

CLv8IQiWgAAghTg.jpg

#LandoBless

He is good, I am a fan so far, looks very crisp. He certainly didnt clown Ferguson though, the 1st round they both hurt eachother and 2nd round Ferguson choked him out after hurting him again on the feet.

He is good, I am a fan so far, looks very crisp. He certainly didnt clown Ferguson though, the 1st round they both hurt eachother and 2nd round Ferguson choked him out after hurting him again on the feet.

He hurt on the feet because LandGOAT was tired af, that what happens when you don`t have a full camp. Antonio had to blame the floor for almost getting KTFO, what does that tell you??

#GROOVYBless

Would have put Ferguson's head on Cloud City with a full camp.

Looking forward to seeing more heads launched to Cloud City.

I believe in Lando.

IN
L7BlXea.gif

I'm pretty sure I was the first shertard that was rocking a Lando AV.

Sherdog we are witnessing a GOAT in the making, Lando Vanatta is the next big thing in mma, look at that fucking spin kick, GROOVY AF, my dude is so Groovy he just let that shit flow.

giphy.gif

Look at how he clowned the #3 Lightweight in the world, give Lando a full camp and he sleeps Ferg in two minutes.

goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

Look at this Groovy dude.
maxresdefault.jpg

Swagged out in that purple suit looking Groovy AF

CnTFRNHWgAAykAF.jpg

#LandGOATChamp2017

@DS7 @Rex Kwon Do @NightwingBJJ @Homeless Infant @Zarra @McgreGOATsLeft @Seattle cloud @MMAAAM @thatKid @Ken Fresno @Soul On Ice @ALAN PARTRIDGE @Haj01 @GOD...frey Jones

I'm not usually one for wagons bud but that Ferg fight got me. I'm riding shotgun...unless someone else called it already. Then we'll thumb wrestle for it.

Back