Official: Female MMA Sucks

I like Amanda Nunes and Cyborg. Cyborg is a rock em and sock em robot but it's entertaining. Amanda Nunes is the most entertaining.

Love women
Love MMA

Putting the two together was one of the worst ideas known to man.

That fight was not a proper representation of all WMMA.
There's a lot of bad male MMA fights and cards, but that doesn't mean that all male MMA is bad of course.

Liz made clay guida look like badr hari. What a joke. Hope she never fights again.

You're not wrong. I never hate on WMMA, I generally enjoy it. But I also wasted 30 minutes of my life on that shit, and was thinking the same thing. That was an awful performance by Carmouche. I'd never care to see her fight in the UFC again.

Such a contrast going from the co-main to that disgraceful fight. She tried to point fight her way to a victory, but was doing nothing.

Atleast WNBA has plenty of A-B level athletes by female standarts and still nobody watches it. 99% of WMMA have no combat sports backgrounds, just went to train cardio and became fighting pros.

It's two technical girls that lack power to finish fights. It doesn't help that Liz is a bjj black belt in Edgy Brah's art of stalling. Those fucking 10th planeters with their half guard stalls, fucking hate rolling them.

Did you not see Valentina's last fight? That was the best leg kick knockout I've ever heard.

It's two technical girls that lack power to finish fights. It doesn't help that Liz is a bjj black belt in Edgy Brah's art of stalling. Those fucking 10th planeters with their half guard stalls, fucking hate rolling them.
Carmouche is technical? How? Clearly distance management isn't one of her strong suits, apparently neither is striking.

Bad MMA fight..."that fighter sucks".
Bad WMMA fight..."entire WMMA sucks".

You can blame people like Mauro Randallo for that because every time there'd be a halfway decent fight in Strikeforce he'd say "And once again the ladies steal the show!". Guys like Mauro were unnecessarily divisive in the way they oversold WMMA so it's always going to come back around when the women put on a bad fight. The UFC have done it too. I've always said it was a short-sighted approach.

It's official. Female MMA sucks.

Just wasted my saturday night on that sheeeet. Would rather count the blackheads on my neighbors back than watch that shit again.

What moron had the bright idea of putting females in a cage fight?

You complain about it and yet still watch it. Hilarious.

Did you not see Valentina's last fight? That was the best leg kick knockout I've ever heard.
Let’s be real, she doesn’t have many wins via strikes. Plus Liz is long and has good movement.

Carmouche is technical? How? Clearly distance management isn't one of her strong suits, apparently neither is striking.
Compared to the rest of WMMA, she’s technical.

You're not wrong. I never hate on WMMA, I generally enjoy it. But I also wasted 30 minutes of my life on that shit, and was thinking the same thing. That was an awful performance by Carmouche. I'd never care to see her fight in the UFC again.

Such a contrast going from the co-main to that disgraceful fight. She tried to point fight her way to a victory, but was doing nothing.
Exactly. And Liz had the guff to even talk shit saying Valentina didn't evolve and that Liz worked hard for 6 years or some shit to get here. Well, she just wasted 6 years of her life to bounce backwards in a title fight.

Why the fuck did she think it was a good idea to pull rubber guard when shes behind on the score cards? She doesn't belong in the pro circuit after watching that bs.

It's official. Female MMA sucks.

Just wasted my saturday night on that sheeeet. Would rather count the blackheads on my neighbors back than watch that shit again.

What moron had the bright idea of putting females in a cage fight?

"Would rather count the blackheads on my neighbours back" lmao

Back