Official: Female MMA Sucks

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's official. Female MMA sucks.

Just wasted my saturday night on that sheeeet. Would rather count the blackheads on my neighbors back than watch that shit again.

What moron had the bright idea of putting females in a cage fight?

Nunes fights are always good

Liz made clay guida look like badr hari. What a joke. Hope she never fights again.

It was a stupid move put women to fight

Incel alert...

Why is it whenever someone doesn't like WMMA they're an incel?

It has nothing to do with sexism. He's not an incel, either. WMMA just generally blows. This fight being a good example.

I don't know why but I feel like killing myself after watching this fight

Not all the Female bouts are predictable snoozefest's. But yeah majority are guaranteed to make me wanna grab a pillow and have a Grandpa nap <15>

Incel alert...
He doesn't hate women just because he speaks facts that they make inferior fighters. I'm sure he would still want sex from a woman and not desire to see her beat to a pulp. I'd say he is being the opposite of an incel really.

Bad MMA fight..."that fighter sucks".
Bad WMMA fight..."entire WMMA sucks".

It's official. Female MMA sucks.

Just wasted my saturday night on that sheeeet. Would rather count the blackheads on my neighbors back than watch that shit again.

What moron had the bright idea of putting females in a cage fight?
That fight was not good. Lots of WMMA fights are great.

It's two technical girls that lack power to finish fights. It doesn't help that Liz is a bjj black belt in Edgy Brah's art of stalling. Those fucking 10th planeters with their half guard stalls, fucking hate rolling them.

Back