Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess there's no way to get to
Farum Azula without talking to Melina?

Finally beat the fire giant. Literally took 100 times. What a cheese one hit kill bs of a boss.
Kept looking at guides and suggestions and finally pulled it off.

Am I at the end game now?

Should I wrap everything up before I proceed into the forge? I feel like there's still so much to see and do...even after 190 hrs (across two characters).

I guess there's no way to get to
Farum Azula without talking to Melina?
No but if you go to the frenzied flame after speaking with her it still locks you into the frenzied flame ending regardless of who ignited the tree

No but if you go to the frenzied flame after speaking with her it still locks you into the frenzied flame ending regardless of who ignited the tree
Okay thanks. I'm skipping that place altogether unless I accidentally fall down there after visiting the dung eater so I guess there's no other way to finish the game without talking to her. Not a big deal but I was just curious if it was possible.

Okay thanks. I'm skipping that place altogether unless I accidentally fall down there after visiting the dung eater so I guess there's no other way to finish the game without talking to her. Not a big deal but I was just curious if it was possible.
I think one of those teleporters in the four belfries takes you to a part of the area but you can’t get to Maliketh without zipping or wrong warping

I think one of those teleporters in the four belfries takes you to a part of the area but you can’t get to Maliketh without zipping or wrong warping
Yeah I used that thing earlier. Pretty cool view of the area from there.

Finally beat the fire giant. Literally took 100 times. What a cheese one hit kill bs of a boss.
Kept looking at guides and suggestions and finally pulled it off.

Am I at the end game now?

Should I wrap everything up before I proceed into the forge? I feel like there's still so much to see and do...even after 190 hrs (across two characters).
Wait until you get to Maliketh. I'd say you're 3/4 of the way there.

Is that good or bad? Should I get the frenzied flame or no? Was just about to head there.

Has anybody tried a rapier build out? I was thinking of using the frostbite and rot ones and dual wielding, but I'm scared lol
I am using a dex,Int build while duel wielding rapiers. Pretty awesome combos using L1. I switched so L2 is quick step so L1 has the cool combo attacks and L2 has me move like a Bloodborne character. I'm mainly using the cleanrot rapier with quickstep in right hand, then either Rogiers or the Frozen Needle in left hand.

I also love the Helix rapier but it does not have the L1 duel wield combo the small ones have. I have not tried it with the large ones yet to see if that worked.

War crimes have been committed

2f86c4e6-f103-4a40-966b-7fb23a8a5d35-jpeg.922495

Back