OFFICIAL: Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz @ 170lbs Headlines UFC 196 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Diaz-Double-Finger.gif
Don't MMAth me, Surge! :p

The fight being at 170 is huge news! Didn't expect it at all, but glad they did. Still keeps the possibility of McGregor vs Robbie for UFC 200.

My gut says Conor will take it, but I'll be rooting for Nate.

This is a ridiculous fight. featherweight champ goes up 2 weight classes to fight a short notice replacement. But I love it.

No he isn't. Nate is a 155'er. This is just so Nate doesn't have to worry about a big cut at the last second. They may be fighting at 170 but neither of them is the size of a Welter.

at 170 i give nate a bigger chance to win. But wont be surpised if conor takes it.

I think it's better that way actually. If Nate loses no one can say "well he only had 10 days to make weight". No cutting required. Just show up and fight. The only thing that would have been positive about this being at LW would be if Conor wins, it would make him a ranked LW.
I think it's to possibly set up the Lawler fight at 200 while still giving the RDA fight a possibility.

Diaz is 6 ft tall with 76 in reach McGoat is 5'9" with 74 in reach. Diaz is a giant compared to McGoat...AND at WW? IDK you guys...

No he isn't. Nate is a 155'er. This is just so Nate doesn't have to worry about a big cut at the last second. They may be fighting at 170 but neither of them is the size of a Welter.
Who isn't what?

You may not like McGregor but the man deserves respect for fighting 2 weight classes above his main weight class. Mad respect
You mean for being one of the biggest weight cutters in the business and NOT this time.

Im betting Nate is gonna be flab flab like her was against RDA... probably couldn't get down to 155.. having a harder time the older he gets and gaining more weight.. flab between fights.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back