Multiplatform Official Call of Duty: Vanguard/Warzone Disc. **S5 is LIVE

i used to get alerts that thered be a double xp weekend.....imagine my surprise when i logged in yesterday and saw a double xp token. bastards!

just got the whitley last night. popped a weapon xp. that 150 round mag and the base barrel slap!

its gonna get nerfed tho i know it

btw, anyone else experiencing slow as hell BP tier progression? there should be no reason why the BP levels up sooo slowly but i can hop onto CW and jump into outbreak and breeze thru the tiers

btw, anyone else experiencing slow as hell BP tier progression? there should be no reason why the BP levels up sooo slowly but i can hop onto CW and jump into outbreak and breeze thru the tiers
Yeah, this has become a common complaint in S2; feels to many SH tweaked XP to retard BP progression and increase time in game, which is a commonplace KPI in the biz, of course, but comes at the cost of user frustration. Give us more to get more rather, IMO.

Yeah, this has become a common complaint in S2; feels to many SH tweaked XP to retard BP progression and increase time in game, which is a commonplace KPI in the biz, of course, but comes at the cost of user frustration. Give us more to get more rather, IMO.
apparently theres an "glitch/exploit" where you can gain BP tiers just by going afk in a warzone map. not that id condone something like that

O, lawd... He'd apparently in recent weeks become an honorary member of the very talented FaZe clan.

New mode rotated in today called Experimental for test-driving new spawn algorithm and otherwise gameplay adjustments. Might be interesting but does come off a bit passing of QA baton to active players – something Ubi previously wasn't shy to implement with For Honor, if memory serves, testing grounds something something and no dedicated PTS to speak of.

"Black Ice"

This is Black Ice
maxresdefault.jpg

looks like im grinding some das haus with the whitley lol. i think im around 40 on it.
The best way to grind weapons is clash mode in warzone just farm bounties each bounties is 1k plus xp if you have pointman it increases with each bounty completed, if all 4 guys have pointman its higher and the best think you dont even need to kill the guy. I maxed i believe 3 guns in 2 days play of around 3 to 4 hrs only

The best way to grind weapons is clash mode in warzone just farm bounties each bounties is 1k plus xp if you have pointman it increases with each bounty completed, if all 4 guys have pointman its higher and the best think you dont even need to kill the guy. I maxed i believe 3 guns in 2 days play of around 3 to 4 hrs only
boutnies are the go to? i thought people were still preferring supply runs?

If I wasn’t working out of state I might’ve given the free MP pass a go.

Brazilian BAMF Gustavo is now live:

Dont know about yall but that payload mode on WZ was actually fun....pkus it was sooo easy to level up pretty much everything. @erhnamdjinn youneerent lying about clash either. It was almostblike cheat mode was activated eith how quick a weapon would level up when we had the max xp weekend

Dont know about yall but that payload mode on WZ was actually fun....pkus it was sooo easy to level up pretty much everything. @erhnamdjinn youneerent lying about clash either. It was almostblike cheat mode was activated eith how quick a weapon would level up when we had the max xp weekend
yup clash is the easiest especially if the whole squad equips pointman, they even nerfed it by limiting how many bounty contracts you can get, you can also stack weapon xp tokens during double xp weekends.

I didnt like payload in Verdansk but on Rebirth island I agree it seems fun.

Worst COD ever, topped Advanced Warfare for my least favorite.

overall a disrespectful effort to ww2 things related also.

Probably will re install Cold War until new modern warfare comes out

Back