Official: Brandon Thatch vs. Erick Silva Set For UFC Fight Night Brasilia

Who Wins?

• Total voters
These guys have a lot in common

Thatch by size tho

Chopping block fight between two of the biggest bust in recent memory. I can't even make a guess on who wins since both have glaring holes in their game. Maybe Silva since he is a solid grappler? But he has low IQ and will probably stand and get cracked? Man IDK

I got Thatch, but don't really care.

I don't know who to pick. I give Thatch the edge standing, but he's a turtle off his back and Silva does have very good submissions. Thatch really should be competing at MW.

Last edited:
Old news.

2 very disappointing prospects.

I'll go Silva.

I think both going to bellator would be pretty good

they're average fighters in the UFC, but on bellator (or rizin) they could put some HL reels, and erick can get his, uh, shape back

Silva's bitch ass move in his last fight makes me want to see Thatch thrash him.

Fuck Erick silva after his cheap shot on nordine taleb. Hope he gets knocked out again
jon jones said he fears being knocked out because of instant replays... but man, erick silva always gets ko'd so gracefully. like against stun gun, he just kind of rolled over. schaub on the other hand.. :\

thatch should take this.

ive given up all hope for erick silva. seeing burger finish brown like that made me really scratch my head wondering how the fuck silva didnt finish him from the body strikes.

Erick+Silva+Body+Kicks+Matt+Brown+UFC+Fight+Night+Cincinnati.gif

He was close but he let Brown recover by hunting for a sub after dropping him. Just more of Erick's potato level fight I.Q.

Two awesome matches signed! Erick Silva takes on Brandon Tatch and finally we get to see Rashid Magomedov come back and take on Benil Dariush in Mexico City. Sounds awesome to me!

Who have you got?

411mania.com/mma for source on both fights

Fucking fantastic matchup..

two of the most entertaining guys today.

jon jones said he fears being knocked out because of instant replays... but man, erick silva always gets ko'd so gracefully. like against stun gun, he just kind of rolled over. schaub on the other hand.. :\
the Ben Rothwell KO is always entertaining

Back