Official: Brandon Thatch vs. Erick Silva Set For UFC Fight Night Brasilia

Who Wins?

• Total voters
People thought this matchup was a future WW title fight, now it's a loser leaves town fight.

Fight between two fighters that have yet to realize their potential. Should be fun.

Battle of the collapsed. It should be a good fight. The career of one of them is going to be temporarily salvaged.
I hope its Thatch since Erick Silva is kind of an asshole.

They are both just so young. No telling how much they've improved.

Good to see Thatch isn't cut, but this is a tough one. Silva has plenty of weaknesses, but 1st round grappling isn't one of them. Had Fitch in all sorts of trouble and Fitch was one of the best grapplers at WW for a long time. Most likely Silva by sub, but I'm rooting for Thatch, his striking is legit.

Bust vs Bust, who's the bustest (is that even a word?) of them all? My money is on Silva by sub, he has something Brandon lacks, and that is a ground game.

erick-silva.gif

tumblr_nlm69crjwS1u2ragso1_500.gif

Erick%2BSilva%2BChokes%2BOut%2BMike%2BRhodes%2Bvia%2BArm%2BTriangle%2BChoke%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B58%2BBarueri.gif

silva_high.gif

Silva probably exploits Thatch's poor ground game for the easy sub. If his potato fight I.Q comes out again then he probably gets chin checked.

erick-silva.gif

tumblr_nlm69crjwS1u2ragso1_500.gif

Erick%2BSilva%2BChokes%2BOut%2BMike%2BRhodes%2Bvia%2BArm%2BTriangle%2BChoke%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B58%2BBarueri.gif

silva_high.gif

Silva probably exploits Thatch's poor ground game for the easy sub. If his potato fight I.Q comes out again then he probably gets chin checked.
I think Thatch finds dat chin before it even gets there.

Its still hard for me to tell who is serious and who isn't when they claim Erick Silva is young.

Definitely not serious. I was never on Erick's hype train and he has looked like shit now that USADA is in town. I thought Thatch was gonna be pretty good though after putting on a respectable performance against Bendo.

So it's safe to assume the loser gets cut.

Back