Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday MMA Sales/Deals Thread 2011

Same! Thanks Amave.

It has been a blast scowering the internet and hanging out with you guys :p

Thanks for the time and effort you put into organizing these deals on your website! It made sifting through all the deals much easier.

Cheers, Bud!

Thanks for your time Amave,appreciated.

Thanks Amave, you made looking for my gears much easier.

Pleasure was all mine ! I was just posting what i was looking for on the web and putting it all in one spot just made it that much easier for me to spend $$$$ :eek:

And it made it easier for others too :icon_lol:

I had a great time over the weekend!

Come on guys, let's bring it in....lol..thanks for everybody's help..got some great deals !

Apparently I won't be getting the Storm in white either... Just had a couple of phone calls from Brunt and the one that was left was reserved, and my order was canceled... Oh well, at least the blue one did ship.

Apparently I won't be getting the Storm in white either... Just had a couple of phone calls from Brunt and the one that was left was reserved, and my order was canceled... Oh well, at least the blue one did ship.

aaaahh!!

Couldn't they have substituted for another color or maybe a raincheck?

aaaahh!!

Couldn't they have substituted for another color or maybe a raincheck?

He said they were all gone, but one was being returned because it didn't fit... Other than that he didn't offer to make any other deals, which seems strange with all there other Gis they have...

He said they were all gone, but one was being returned because it didn't fit... Other than that he didn't offer to make any other deals, which seems strange with all there other Gis they have...

You should have asked if he would be willing to give you a substitute in lieu of the Storm . That way you get a different gi for the same price

You should have asked if he would be willing to give you a substitute in lieu of the Storm . That way you get a different gi for the same price

Meh, I just check and OTM still has their sale on, so I just ordered the medieval Gi, which I wanted a while ago but was $160 or so. My teacher and a few others have one.

Also, check FM and website still says the have blue and white in A4... So I dunno what is going on.

Last edited:
I was interested in the St. Petersburg rare/specialty shirt and it's priced at $54.99 but on sale at $44.99, is that the final price or does the 50% sale apply to that?

The $44.99 is the final price on the shirt. All of the 50% off items will show their discount in the description, nothing changes in the cart. If you need help with the sizing or placing an order, just shoot me an e-mail at [email protected],

Thanks,

Keven

not a black friday/cyber monday deal but budovideos has the shoyoroll americana sizes a00, a2 and a3 in stock right now. bought one and already got the email saying it has shipped so if you've been wanting to get one at retail price here's your chance.

The blue storm arrived today, and it is a perfect fit, I wish the white wasn't sold out.

Back