Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday MMA Sales/Deals Thread 2011

Let alone use Affliction, Tapout, and Warrior as a pitch. The only thing worth a shit in that "section" is the two Warrior shorts. The rest looks like a college bar visit.

Well right but how many are running a closeout + black friday page + sale...? I can count on two hands so it's nothing new. I'm more saying thats bullshit marketing to come on here and say, "ON TOP OF the sale... 20 % off..."

ah i gotcha!

u mean the Fairtex thigh pads?Have you considered the Ring to cage ones as well?

Protective MMA Gear, Headgear, Shin in-step, Thigh Guards, Groin Protector

Comes with a belly protector as well in 2 instances and 30% with a discount code.I think Clamp did a review on here somewhere....

yup: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f67/ring-cage-belly-pad-thigh-guard-combo-review-1413321/

dunno if that any good?

Thanks Tone! I don't know how I missed this review... I already have a boon belly pad, and I've seen the fairtex tp3's at my local gym, and been dying to get my own pair. Oh well... here's hoping another company imitates the design!

Thanks Tone! I don't know how I missed this review... I already have a boon belly pad, and I've seen the fairtex tp3's at my local gym, and been dying to get my own pair. Oh well... here's hoping another company imitates the design!

they have leg pads on their own for $60 or something I think?And 25% off.No idea how good they are at protecting thighs under full bore kicks.

Muay Thai Thigh Guards

Hey, any word on Cyber Monday? MMAWarehouse has some done killer Cyber Monday deals in the past when BF and CM were more like, separate shopping events.

ring to cage 25% off and free wraps(hand not food ones)

Heavy on the mayo, haha.

I wish I was training right now, I'd have a better idea of what gear I really need.

Not a bad idea to take advantage of the sales going on now so when you get back to training you'll already have what you need.

I just can't pass up some of the gear on sale, i hate it because some stuff's prices are so attractive it's like gravity, i turn into a gear zombie and i just have to get it ( even Tee's priced at $9.99 ) ....

I kinda hate and love Black Friday/Cyber Monday at the same time ....FML!

I think i'll give the reevo pants a chance.. the price is too good to beat!

I think i'll give the reevo pants a chance.. the price is too good to beat!

from the looks of them on the Reevo website they state "durable pants with full length knee patches" but the durable is subjective. I got the gi so i may decide to write a review on it since there aren't any.

Still the price of $49.99 is very hard to beat

Guys,

The Black Friday sale was so successful ( and people got killer deals ) we decided to extent it to Cyber-Monday. Get 20 % off all orders, period.

Use code CYBER when checking out.

Thanks,

Guys,

The Black Friday sale was so successful ( and people got killer deals ) we decided to extent it to Cyber-Monday. Get 20 % off all orders, period.

Use code CYBER when checking out.

Thanks,

Very cool!

Glad you guys decided to extend the sale into Cyber Monday.

Updated the list to reflect the changes . Hope you get some sales!
Black Friday Gear Deals List

This list is way better than the one at the first page of this thread. Thanks!

No problem! Happy to help out the BJJ community whenever i can.

Now go get some gear & save some cash!!

We're doing our CM sale right now! Let us know if we can help.

I reported the Throwdown.com sale. Seems like they still have all there savings still going on for Cyber Monday. Shorts , Rashguards half off. I might order some of the gloves on sale too.

Back