OFFICIAL: BJ Penn vs Ricardo Lamas, Main Event in Manila Oct. 15

Who wins?

• Total voters
damn I hope BJ don't get hurt too bad

yeh twinkle toes gets worked over. Ive been let down by BJ so many times I have ZERO faith in him to deliver on anything anymore

I feel like Lamas would be a winnable fight for Penn, if he decides to actually train this time and not make excuses. A Motivated Penn would be a very tough fight for anyone at FW or LW, but I feel pessimistic about his chances of showing up. I think it's more likely that we see the return of tippy-toes Penn. I will laugh heartily.

Man I hope BJ takes this but I fear he'll get ground and pounded to steak tartare.

WAR PRODIGY JUST WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

bj-part2.gif

I can respect that though. Penn's never been one to look for an easy fight.

BJ Penn should not be headlining fights in 2016.

terrible fight for BJ. Lamas is durable as fuck and has an iron chin. He isnt that good standing but he has some speed and pop to his strikes but he will certainly test bjs tdd. Vintage Penn works him to a decision, this penn is a punching bag and will probably get worked for all the rounds to a unanimous L.

BJ storms him at the beginning with crisp clean accurate punches and scores the KO returning to old form. He runs out of the octagon in classic style. Dana is pissed and orders him back in the octagon.

Or, he comes out on his tippy toes and gets abused.

Nah after he wins, he's going to fight McGregor for the belt on short notice after Aldo gets injured.

He then retires as the only man to win 3 belts in 3 ufc divisions.

<mma4>
oZ8aJ.gif

Back