Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Gibraltor's shield went from "wait that thing blocks damage?" to "is it even possibly to kill this fat fuck?"

Just watched a dude I play with clutch 20 kills solo after me and the third died early.

That was nuts.

Just watched a dude I play with clutch 20 kills solo after me and the third died early.

That was nuts.

I do think they need to reward players that continue after other squad members are killed or leave early.

Another pet hate - people not respecting the jumpmaster. Particularly when I'm the jumpmaster, and I drop amongst a treasure trove of large backpacks, purple shields, barrel stabilisers and extended mags, only for my teammates to be getting killed straight away on the other side of the map.

I was in a team with 2 random people. They both defferred being jumpmaster and I end up being jumpmaster. They both ping a location on the map to jump too, so I go there. About halfway there they both veer off and go waaaay to a different part of the map. I am like "Whats up guys, whats the game plan?" and they just ignored me. I end up getting swarmed and downed and of course they didnt come to revive, they were way on another spot of the map.

So I assume it was two people playing together who were just planning on ditching whoever their third teammate ended up being.

I wish I had any idea how to clip shit on PS4. My trollish plays make me laugh crying.

Looks like I'll have to make a Twitter.

I need to figure out why I'm so bad at clutching 1v3 situations. I noticed so many times tonight where I'd easily down two players and then just get shit on by the third. Even very winnable gunfights. I like to think I'm taking the right approach with positioning and I have good aim. Just seems like the other guy is always a God, until I see they're level 12 with 2 kills.

Looks like I'll have to make a Twitter.

I need to figure out why I'm so bad at clutching 1v3 situations. I noticed so many times tonight where I'd easily down two players and then just get shit on by the third. Even very winnable gunfights. I like to think I'm taking the right approach with positioning and I have good aim. Just seems like the other guy is always a God, until I see they're level 12 with 2 kills.
I wonder if sometimes I've merely displeased the God of Head Shots, so He doth enlarge my bonce and puts a big bullseye target in the middle of my face for all to see.

So Apex streaming figures are plummeting apparently. I do feel like they need to get a hold of this, sharpish. I've said it before, they've got a great base for a game here but they can't expect people to stick with it when they give so little back IMO.

I want it to do well. I hope they build upon what they've done so far, and before long.

So Apex streaming figures are plummeting apparently. I do feel like they need to get a hold of this, sharpish. I've said it before, they've got a great base for a game here but they can't expect people to stick with it when they give so little back IMO.

I want it to do well. I hope they build upon what they've done so far, and before long.

I REALLY enjoy playing Apex Legends (even though I stink out loud!) but it seems that the payoff for coming in top three is nearly nonexistent. There needs to be a higher payoff and they need to remove the cap on earning Apex packs once you hit level 100.

I REALLY enjoy playing Apex Legends (even though I stink out loud!) but it seems that the payoff for coming in top three is nearly nonexistent. There needs to be a higher payoff and they need to remove the cap on earning Apex packs once you hit level 100.

Agreed. I also think they should make it easier to save up and unlock specific cosmetics. A small amount of crafting materials each time you level up, or something.

Why does my wireless keyboard keep cutting out when I play this game smh

It never cuts out ever, except when I am playing this game

Anyone giving this a go?

Mod edit: Calling all Apex Dawgs!

Kushzilla's Gamertag Connect Initiative –
Note: usernames noted where different; timezones noted where provided

PS4:
*KUSHZ1LLA (USA, West Coast)
*HTTR_Taco (@dembonesPLUSone)
*Laszlo-Panafleks (Europe, GMT) (@Monkadelic)
*DadoFraser (@Fraz)
*SMW81 (@DarkKnight81)
*StabbyMcHatchet
*Kamotengkahoy14 (@erhnamdjinn)
*dangitsbatman (@BEER)
*Arenofheavens (@Dat Boi)

Xbox:

*Strychnine
*XtremeG (@TuBB)
*Lil Halfdead420 (Canada, East Coast) (@Mohawk Mauler)
*StabbyMcHatchet
*Leitai (@CleverNameEh)
*Zombi 204 (@HwoarangStyle)

PC:
*KaNesDeath (USA, East Coast)
*Method114 (USA) (@method115)
*JamesyNW (@tehJameson)
*NoPantsOnThisGuy (@Bob Gray)
*sgtjumpy (@Jumpy)

i played for a month and i already beat the game. I killed someone with a mozambique.

I bought new mouse and keyboard today to replace my malfunctioning wireless combo

Ready to suck marginally less

Back