Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

So, new patch. Wingman and Spitfire nerfs, while Gibraltar and Caustic get health buffs and caustics gets a really nice poison dmg buff. Gonna be seeing a lot of more poison barrels stacked around.

Also live today is a 3 day window of massive xp bonuses (1 full level) for your first 3 top 5 finishes.

Looks like the new patch is out.

Notables:
Gibraltor and Caustic now have 10% damage reduction to balance their large hitboxes.
Gibraltor's gunshield now takes 75 damage instead of 50.

Snipers now sway less.

Big Wingman nerf: Magazine size decreased to 4 rounds. What the FUCK. Mag attachments now 6/8/10. I understand adjusting the attachment, but reducing the base level to fucking 4 rounds? That's Mozambique levels of retarded.

Spitfire nerfed. 18 base damage instead of 20. Magazine attachments nerfed. Now 40/45/55 instead of 45/55/60.

Gold Havoc now has turbocharger instead of selective.

Both Gold Havoc and Gold 301 get 1-2x Holo Sight instead of the 2-4x. Gold Wingman now has Digital Threat.

The airship now travels 50% faster, so that players that want to drop further/later don't have to wait as long. Which probably means safe-dropping is dead.

If I down them myself, I like to throw a grenade on top of them. Once in awhile it gets their teammate.
That's a good idea, I tend to not use grenades because I don't like how they are mapped on the controller.

First game since patch and picked Caustic. Won game. Never picking another toon ever.

I might have to main Gibraltar now. :)

I hate playing on the same team as Caustic. Once those gas bombs starting going off you can't see shit

Got to BP level 86 for the guaranteed legendary.

And it's a fucking Caustic skin. Threw my controller across the room.

Got to BP level 86 for the guaranteed legendary.

And it's a fucking Caustic skin. Threw my controller across the room.

Lol yeah the Battle Pass is a joke. Hoo boy another stat tracker!

Lol yeah the Battle Pass is a joke. Hoo boy another stat tracker!

I won't be paying for the next one unless there are major improvements.

They also need to give more functionality to the Apex Points other than buying Legends.

I won't be paying for the next one unless there are major improvements.

They also need to give more functionality to the Apex Points other than buying Legends.
I dont get why they dont give more incentive to the winning team. And yeah the red credit should be used for something else other then to buy legends, you can technically buy skins but they usually only let you buy after you purchase a $20 real cash skin.

I dont get why they dont give more incentive to the winning team. And yeah the red credit should be used for something else other then to buy legends, you can technically buy skins but they usually only let you buy after you purchase a $20 real cash skin.

#1/Top 3/Top 5 should have a reward, but I do think if it's too much, it will change the gameplay dynamic with a lot of camping.

And yeah, without looking, I must have 60k points that just sit there doing nothing. You should be able to buy crafting material at the very least. The fact that you can "craft" skins is a joke since I've gotten less than 1,000 crafting materials since launch.

But ultimately I know they don't want you buying in game skins without spending real life money.

There needs to be a heavy penalty for bailing on games within the first 1-2 minutes just because you didn't get what you want.

Zero danger, looting phase, and yet people bounce because they didn't find "their" magic gun.

Also, game ruining punching/kicking bug is still alive and well.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this game is stingy as hell with the loot things. If you somehow have one epic/legendary skin for whatever gun it seems the chances are you'll continue to get epic+ skins for that one gun. Guess it's good news I have almost all the epic+ skins for the damn Triple Take then.

Last edited:
There needs to be a heavy penalty for bailing on games within the first 1-2 minutes just because you didn't get what you want.

Zero danger, looting phase, and yet people bounce because they didn't find "their" magic gun.

Also, game ruining punching/kicking bug is still alive and well.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this game is stingy as hell with the loot things. If you somehow have one epic/legendary skin for whatever gun it seems the chances are you'll continue to get epic+ skins for that one gun. Guess it's good news I have almost all the epic+ skins for the damn Triple Take then.

I wish punching\kicking didn't do so much damage. I prefer other BR games when not having a weapon means your dead.

I wish punching\kicking didn't do so much damage. I prefer other BR games when not having a weapon means your dead.

All I know is I'm 0/100 when throwing punches and kicks at range because well.. The game wants me to.

All I know is I'm 0/100 when throwing punches and kicks at range because well.. The game wants me to.

I've only lost twice in H2H in Apex. I stink out loud when it comes to gunplay LOL!

I've only lost twice in H2H in Apex. I stink out loud when it comes to gunplay LOL!

Haha, I've snuck a few kills beating the shit out of someone while they reload.

I guess I'm more like 1/100 with the melee bug as I was running at someone while we were both firing at one another and wound up jump kicking them into a living death.

I have been following this streamer on mixer for almost a year,his name is The Preacher and the guy just got his 10th straight win wtf

the crew he usually runs with are straight savages in fps its crazy.

I'm interested to see what they do in season 2. They've got a great base with the game, but they need to expand on it, and more than just adding a legend or two. I'm already tiring of this unrewarding slog in season 1.

Back