***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 2.0: DROPPING LOADS***

How should the NBA deal with loads?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time to ask the question, are the Blazers holding Melo back?

Some random blue checkmark on Twitter trying to get Sir Charles in trouble.

<1>

Lmao @ twitters fake outrage on this

“Cancel culture” is fucking retarded. Fuck them

I mean, I'm cool with Barkley and all...

but if you make a joke about beating up a woman, this shit's going to happen lmao and as dumb as cancel culture can be, it's just as dumb to pretend to be shocked someone would get mad about that

Why is janet jackson jr so inconsistent, thought dude was gonna break out this year
Meeeee too

Ja Morant being awesome has blocked some of the attention it should get, but it's a conversation that will need to be had, if this keeps up. He's still super super young though, so I'm gonna keep hope alive. It ain't been a great start to the season though...expected to lose, but also expect progress from certain guys and he's still he very top of the list

14, 10.5, 4.5, and elite defense for Bam “Goes the Dynamite” Adebayo! No brainer All-Star

Cancel Culture is AIDS.

On another note, Marc Gasol is putting up some of the most bizarre stats I’ve ever seen. He’s shooting 41% from 3 but 27% from 2.

I mean, I'm cool with Barkley and all...

but if you make a joke about beating up a woman, this shit's going to happen lmao and as dumb as cancel culture can be, it's just as dumb to pretend to be shocked someone would get mad about that
It was a off the record interview. The whores credibility is over.

Charles makes those types of jokes all the time

Everyone knows he isn't politically correct and that's the draw about him

Its a dumb thing to get upset about when Charles was clearly joking

Nice to see the Mavericks play the Warriors Z league team rofl

Smh this is gonna be a slaughter

Might as well tune in to The Luka Show

Luka GOAT with 33 pts at the half lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back