***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 2.0: DROPPING LOADS***

How should the NBA deal with loads?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one part that always makes me lose it is Mike Breen's commentary.

Damn Melo getting the start hopefully he does well.

Glad cHeat are getting 3 days off between games right now only so they can play yet another road 2nd night b2b @ Philly on Saturday. Schedule makers can suck my dick

Why is janet jackson jr so inconsistent, thought dude was gonna break out this year

I always blamed Wallace for that. Yeah, it was a hard foul, but nothing over the top. He acted like a bitch.

Enjoyed that dude with the mexican flag or whatever he had going onto the court getting socked. He deserved it.

Doncic should be the face of the nba. east euros need to get more respect; still waiting for the big honey to get his own funko figure.

Damn not even a Blazers fan but this shit is just sad lol

They looked so good when everyone was healthy last season

Doncic should be the face of the nba. east euros need to get more respect; still waiting for the big honey to get his own funko figure.
Doncic is going to be massively popular in the coming years (so long as he stays healthy and gets to the yoffs consistently)

Doncic is going to be massively popular in the coming years (so long as he stays healthy and gets to the yoffs consistently)

Sky's the limit with him.

Jokic put up a perfect triple double last year (a performance only ever matched by Chamberlain and probably not as impressive since Jokic was hitting threes and shit) and commentators are like "he hasn't had a dominant game." Stupid shit cause east euros generally lack charisma.

Sky's the limit with him.

Jokic put up a perfect triple double last year (a performance only ever matched by Chamberlain and probably not as impressive since Jokic was hitting threes and shit) and commentators are like "he hasn't had a dominant game." Stupid shit cause east euros generally lack charisma.
He may be the best big man today. His only issue is his cardio (despite playing in DEN).

Some random blue checkmark on Twitter trying to get Sir Charles in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back