***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao@ CAN haters!
Kobe shot that many on a nightly bases and had a lower shooting%, GOAT chucker koobe!!!

TheBEARD had 3 starters out the line up and gave 3 G-Leagueplayers career high in points and rebounds (mclemore, clemons and Hartenstein)

Gleague Players took out the over Rated timberCUBS. No mention of that!!!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Your posts give me epilepsy

49 on 41 shats

Good fucking christ
40.3 usage rate for the season on 36 minutes a game.

That's insanely high, pretty much if he is on the floor, the play ends with him - turnover, assist, foul or shot.

It's like NBA 2k but real life.

That's insanely high, pretty much if he is on the floor, the play ends with him - turnover, assist, foul or shot.

And still no rest load management despite having three starters out. Hes been the most durable and consistent MVP the past 6 years..

And still no rest load management despite having three starters out. Hes been the most durable and consistent MVP the past 6 years..
They'd be better off if he was averaging about 30ppg on 30 usage rate. That'd mean they'd have a championship team and he could rely on his teammates to make plays. That's around where Lebron is at this season.

40.3 usage rate says he's playing with some bums.

Doesn't translate in the Playoffs when the whistles don't come and he chokes.

Damn GoochCat spitting all kinds of truth in this thread.

Harden putting up 39ppg on 61% ts and this thread is hating. Just lmao. I'm glad we dropped the science thing years ago because this thread has legit become my casual fb news feed level. (Jk I'm not a boomer so I dont have fb)

Resting players ten games into the season. Gotta love basketball. Guess Leonard and Westbrick are having a competition to see how many DNPs the can get in all season with zero injuries. To think these guys are getting max contracts too.

Meanwhile you got harden throwing up 41 shots to hit 49 points on the night.
All these dnp this early in the season makes me hate Kawhi Leonard gaming the system. He only played well in two of the finals games as well. Lowry and co bailed him out hard then his bum ass dipped. Fuck him.

Lmao @ the cRaps not offering my dude J Val a ring even though he was on the team for more than half the season and contributed to their record

Lakers playing with their food a bit in the 3rd quarter .

LMAO @ the nerds that didn't think the Lakers would be as good as they are now

Legit had stat geeks saying fraud teams like the Jazz, Nuggets and Rockets would be better LMAOOOO

Their only challenge in the West is a healthy Clips squad and time is ticking on Kawhi. Dude's gonna have a Bill Walton type career at this rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back