***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rockettes have been the red headed step child of the Texas triangle for just about 20 years rofl

Steven Adams is averaging 6.5 boards per his last 4 games but I was told Russ stole all his rebounds.
Hes averaging 9.3 per game for the season. Thats 0.2 lower than his career high 9.5 where he also played 7 more minutes per game than his 26.4 this year. Extrapolate the data to show a 26% increase in rebounds in line with his minutes and you can reasonably conclude he would be averaging a career high 11.8 rpg now with Chuckbrick gone. Way to show you're a complete dumbass.

Hes averaging 9.3 per game for the season. Thats 0.2 lower than his career high 9.5 where he also played 7 more minutes per game than his 26.4 this year. Extrapolate the data to show a 26% increase in rebounds in line with his minutes and you can reasonably conclude he would be averaging a career high 11.8 rpg now with Chuckbrick gone. Way to show you're a complete dumbass.
Or you could use the eye test and actually watch games and realize he moves like a fucking zombie with cement legs and simply can’t get to balls. He can box out or get the ball, he can’t do both. At 6’10” there is no reason besides a DNP to only be able to get 5 rebounds or a stretch of 6,6,7,5 over a week. and even if you don’t, that 27 mil per that he got because of Russ is insane for 8 and 9

Or you could use the eye test and actually watch games and realize he moves like a fucking zombie with cement legs and simply can’t get to balls. He can box out or get the ball, he can’t do both. At 6’10” there is no reason besides a DNP to only be able to get 5 rebounds or a stretch of 6,6,7,5 over a week. and even if you don’t, that 27 mil per that he got because of Russ is insane for 8 and 9
Rofl @ this autistic rant. I could use the same argument as you for his first 5 games where he got 11, 14, 10, 12 and then 11. That’s how averages work pal. Good stretch, bad stretch. Ebbs and flows.

You tried to be clever about Adams rebounds going down with Westbrook gone, either through ignorance or a disingenuous argument. I proved you were wrong. Deal with it.

OKC can't ship Adam's and Gallinari quick enough. Can't take too many more W's or this tank season is over. Gilligan Flexander is too hot to handle and is breaking out one to two seasons earlier than expected. Going to need to get rid of all the supporting cast or Shai will probably have them up to a 40 win treadmill season.

I mean there was a reason Presti pulled the trigger right away and hes known as one of the best talent scouts the NBA has ever had..
He can scout them but he cant build/fit them

Lol the rockettes don’t even come to mind when I think of teams I dislike, literally don’t even care for those cans

most hated
1. Heat
2. Can Antonio
3. Lakes post kobe
Why can tonio?

Why can tonio?
Mainly due to the fact that they were so... damn... good.... Mavs/Spurs rivalry in the 2000s was must see tv, game 7 of the 06 yoffs between the two is probably my favorite NBA game of all time. Obviously I respected the Spurs organization but boy did they cause so many rustlemanias

{<jimmies}

What's the go with ball and Ingram. These dudes showing how lakes completely screwed the cans with that trade.

O and Zion fat ass prob won't play all season.

Lakes getting rid of mo sucked though.

Raptors are 1-4 vs teams over .500

7-0 vs teams under .500

Pretenders in every sense of the word

Resting players ten games into the season. Gotta love basketball. Guess Leonard and Westbrick are having a competition to see how many DNPs the can get in all season with zero injuries. To think these guys are getting max contracts too.

Meanwhile you got harden throwing up 41 shots to hit 49 points on the night.

Goddamn, the Clippers smoked the Hawks. I didn't even realize this game was still going on.

I saw the score at the end of the third quarter and thought that it was the final.

Lmao@ CAN haters!
Kobe shot that many on a nightly bases and had a lower shooting%, GOAT chucker koobe!!!

TheBEARD had 3 starters out the line up and gave 3 G-Leagueplayers career high in points and rebounds (mclemore, clemons and Hartenstein)

Gleague Players took out the over Rated timberCUBS. No mention of that!!!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Resting players ten games into the season. Gotta love basketball. Guess Leonard and Westbrick are having a competition to see how many DNPs the can get in all season with zero injuries. To think these guys are getting max contracts too.

Meanwhile you got harden throwing up 41 shots to hit 49 points on the night.
Kiwi played half a season last year and was glorified playing good in the playoffs. WEstBrick played more game last season than kiwi has the past 3 years... do you watch NBA or just go off your fggit FB fake newsfeed?

Kiwi played half a season last year and was glorified playing good in the playoffs. WEstBrick played more game last season than kiwi has the past 3 years... do you watch NBA or just go off your fggit FB fake newsfeed?
I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back