***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think melon easily makes the blazers favorites to win the ship.

Man Westbrook shooting is ugly too watch, it's actually like picking a random off the street and getting them to throw up 15+ shots a game.

Feel like he could shoot at less than 20%

#OneMission
LMAO @ LOAD PUSSY MANAGEMENT!

Last edited:
Rofl fucking Mavs are so fucking bad they don’t deserve to make the playoffs this is disgusting.

They play at the level to whoever their opponent is how the fuck do they lose to the Knicks twice in a weeks span
Three teams i root for in the NBA. HOU, and whoever is playing the gswussies and dallas!
LMAO!!!
Edit: also BROOKLYN

Porzingus is coming of an acl tear and its early into the season. If he never returns to form Mavs still have at least 8 years to put players around Doncic before he's in his prime. Relax.
Fuck Dallas and fuck that sellOUT

Steven Adams is averaging 6.5 boards per his last 4 games but I was told Russ stole all his rebounds.

Steven Adams is averaging 6.5 boards per his last 4 games but I was told Russ stole all his rebounds.
Okc has losing record. Better to rebound and run the fastrbreak but the haters think otherwise. Lol!

Man gsw might have a 10-72 season.

That would be glorious <Lmaoo>.

Man gsw might have a 10-72 season.

That would be glorious <Lmaoo>.

I was a Warriors hater for the duration of their championship run, but this is getting brutal to watch.

I was a Warriors hater for the duration of their championship run, but this is getting brutal to watch.
Nah it's so good.

Watching the mercenary leave and them go to shit is amazing.

No one should feel sorry for GS. They are now a scrub team that has to count on teams overlooking them.

OKC can't ship Adam's and Gallinari quick enough. Can't take too many more W's or this tank season is over. Gilligan Flexander is too hot to handle and is breaking out one to two seasons earlier than expected. Going to need to get rid of all the supporting cast or Shai will probably have them up to a 40 win treadmill season.

I mean there was a reason Presti pulled the trigger right away and hes known as one of the best talent scouts the NBA has ever had..

Waiting for KErr to be out for season due to "back issues"
light fggit years ahead of everyone else!!
War JERRY WEST!!

Three teams i root for in the NBA. HOU, and whoever is playing the gswussies and dallas!
LMAO!!!
Edit: also BROOKLYN
Lol the rockettes don’t even come to mind when I think of teams I dislike, literally don’t even care for those cans

most hated
1. Heat
2. Can Antonio
3. Lakes post kobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back