Office jibes too much for cowoker – wants to beat me up

You were in the right, doctor jim.

No offence but if you did that at my desk I'd knock you out then film myself taking a shit on your face, for facebook.

Next time, if he starts acting up during a meeting, tell him that the jerk store called to say they’re running out of Doug. If he then comes back with a snarky remark, just tell him you had sex with his wife.

That will earn the respect from your co-workers.

Unless his wife is in a coma off course. Cause then you’re just rude.

Why would you fart really loudly next to someone, especially someone you've not been getting on with?
You sound like a little kid, is that how you normally act? I hope he beats the shit out of you.

TS is the kind of employee we avoid hiring. I hate shit disturbers.

Trollicious job, the mayberry been a bit too serious lately. Well done Dr Tim

A new guy (Doug) started in our department at the end of April of this year.

On his first day he sees me in the breakroom drinking a Dr. Pepper so he calls me “Dr. Tim”. So I’m like “alright, game on”, let’s have some fun with this.

In our first team meeting welcoming him to the job I crack him back with “keep the language clear here, folks…. We’ve got children present with us now” and I nod in his direction. To say he looked confused would be an understatement; to say everyone else in that meeting looked confused would also be an understatement.

Uncomfortably our boss continued his brief welcome in which he used the phrase “I’m sure all will attest to the fact that we’ve a very relaxed atmosphere here”.

Undeterred from the initial confusion I commented to Doug again, “Those are all very big words and probably hard to understand, but he’s just saying that you’re probably going to like it here.”

A shower of “what the hell” “knock it off” “are you being serious” rained upon us and I just said, “easy everyone, we just have alittle jab war going on… all in good fun.”

Doug knocked me on my heels with “I don’t know you and I don’t know what you’re even talking about.”

After the meeting I went up to Doug’s desk and he ignored all of my pleasantries (“how bout this weather”, “local team is doing great this year”, “do brush your teeth more than twice a week”).

The kitchen heat was a bit too much for him and hammered his fist on his desk and demanded I tell him “what the hell are doing this for?!”.

“Oh, you can jab me with “dr. Tim”… but if I say anything back then it’s below the belt?”

He CLAIMED that he didn’t mean “Dr. Tim” as an insult and said “I don’t know how any reasonable person could take that as a slam.” And went on to say that if I really took it as the welcoming of some insult war then he would apologize because it wasn’t his intent.

Alittle bit later in the week I wanted to test the water to make sure he didn’t want to keep the war going. I walk up into his office and said, “Hey Doug, you left this over by the printer” and I let the biggest/loudest fart rip right next to him (with my rump situated over the edge of his desk).

The maniac put his hands on me and shoved me…

Well things hit the boiling point today and I have, for the first time in a long time, someone who told me they’re going to beat me up. And he seems sincere about it.

Whatever…. I’m not afraid to fight. But if you can’t take the insults being lobbed back, you probably shouldn’t start them to begin with.
You sound like a 12 year old dipshit

If this is real, then I'd be pretty annoyed that you went after him so hard over one little comment.

Back