Offical 24/7 Pacquiao vs Margarito episode 2 discussion

kansai83

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this Margarito looks focused and hungry. It just seems to me that Pacquiao's heart is not in this fight. The one thing I do not understand is why Freddy Roach is making a big deal out of this in front of the cameras.

Yeah.. but still.. in the last clips of them both doing padwork, Pac seems about 2 times as fast as Marg.. Pac isn't looking great, but I think he is on a different level

I was laughing when Brandon Rios was describing his first impression of Margarito.

Best episode ever!

Manny's adviser getting married out of the clear blue (at least for me).
Bob Arum dancing.
Manny singing badly.
Rios' description of Margarito was spot on 100%.

I love this show.

Both look big headed. PAC with making the plane wait for him and Marg riding around on the broadwalk all bing upped.

I didn't watch it but this is what I think will be Margs strategy.

He is gonna try and walk through the punches. That's his only option.

Marg is a huge dude no doubt and thats his 1 advantage, his massive size. So he's gonna fight like the bigger man and try and walk through the fire.

Will Manny be pulled into this game? He can for sure beat Marg to the punch every time. Marg knows this and expects to eat them!

What will be the end result? Bob Foster vs Dick Tiger? Only time will tell!

I have a bad feeling about this Margarito looks focused and hungry. It just seems to me that Pacquiao's heart is not in this fight. The one thing I do not understand is why Freddy Roach is making a big deal out of this in front of the cameras.

I was recently discussing this with another poster
hopefully, Freddie is just playing mind games

However, the combination of packing on the pounds, as well as his extra activities, are starting to worry me.

I'd like nothing more than for Manny to get out there, pepper Tony's face with punches, and make that cheating bastard eat canvas all night.

its not unheard of to bullshit episodes or the media to make the fight more exciting. all in all pacquiao is going home with a ko on november 13. and im going home with rice, lumpia, and a filipina girl.

x5ns3o.jpg

4l233t.jpg

Margarito is the worst scumbag to lose to. I'd rather Manny lose to someone like Cotto or Marquez.

margarito looks like he can box 15 rounds if he needed to. And manny still has that amazing punching speed. I think this fight goes almost the distance, in an exciting manner. Margarito may catch manny in the later rounds, but i doubt it. prediction: manny tko rd 11-12

i'm rooting for pacman, but can't help get sucked into the "is he spreading himself too thin?" mindset because of 24/7 lol. hope he stays focused

Damn you cant help but worry for Pacman after that ep. Hope he gets back on track.

Margarito should bring in Marquez for tips and sparring.

i feel all these reports about manny looking shitty is just a marketing scheme and a ploy to get mayweather out of his chicken coop.

the one eyed dude that cleans the wild card gym said that manny was kicking the shit out of all his sparring partners this week. including amir khan. but they didnt show it on the 24/7

Damn you cant help but worry for Pacman after that ep. Hope he gets back on track.

Margarito should bring in Marquez for tips and sparring.

I actually think that's the motive of HBO. Every training camp has it's rusty moments... and most people think Pac is going to blow Marg out.. so to build interest in the fight, I think they are showing more of Pacs rusty moments and more of Margs good moments..

I think this because Pac looked super sharp during his last clip on the mitts, but the rest of the clips made him look like he was losing a step.

Too soon for Margarito and that cement slab bit. They should never EVER bring that up. Haha.

The 24/7 crew sure does make fights more compelling.

Hopefully both fighters bring their best come November 13th.

Back