Offended a transgender woman, am I in the wrong?

It pisses me off because I want to reply back with some heat but I'll obviously offend much more people in doing so.
Ya gotta learn and let people make fools out of themselves. That way you're not the bad guy.

Can you fire back without heat?

It's probably beneficial to him and/or her to illustrate why such a negative reaction against the costume is bad news all around. This conversation is a direct result of that costume's existence, a platform for fair discussion. The only unfairness would be to remove oneself from that discussion, because we all know what we already know. Nothing is learned from abject exclusion. Censorship keeps things quiet, and the whole point of the tranny movement is to get it out in the open, make it commonplace and mainstream -- which does include criticism, satire, and exploitation.

Really, you've be doing them a favor dispelling them of such a weak argument.

Murdered with impunity? Wtf, don't people realize how ridiculous they sound when they spout BS like this?

Nice to see an ol' fashioned e-beef. I feel like she won though since you're posting on here and not dropping knowledge on her.

Reading through Facebook arguments is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Why is it OK for Bruce Jenner to pretend to be a girl but not OK for me to pretend to be Bruce Jenner pretending to be a girl?

Stop infringing my freedumz

Because people find people like me icky. We haven't done anything, just the fact that we exist is a threat.
It was like that since the day he was born as a man.

People take their freedom for granted here nowadays. I moved to Germany recently and you cant do shit like that. Hate groups are illegal, the cops can do whatever they want unless its crazy unreasonable, flipping people off is illegal. People need to quit being pussies.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Most of them seem to carry that victim mentality around. Seems to me rights to gays/transsexuals are only fitting if it's offensive towards them. They want to have their cake, eat it, then throw the rest at the wall and expect you to clean it with a smile on your fucking face. Their attitudes make me dislike them especially about shit like this, they need to lighten up because they aren't victims, only of a potentially botched surgery.

+1000

The only reason why I even said anything is because I'm tired of hearing how much they're victims. It's like they need special treatment and you can't say anything about it without being labeled as an asshole bigot.

Is there a vcash store or anything? It'd be cool to be able to buy shit like a name change, plat status, or a bigger av.

You're in the wrong.

Because that is not a woman. It is a man with a severed penis.

Seriously, why do you care? Block the hypocrite and move on with your life.

So Spirit Halloween has a Kaitlin Jenner costume for sale, and it's offending a lot of people from the trans community. A friend on facebook made a post linking to a petition to take down the costume for sale. I responded: "Even if it is tasteful or offensive, the freedom to do so is what separates our country from the rest. Censorship does not solve the issue."

There's much bigger issues than offensive trans gender costumes. And the costume isn't even that offensive. Here's her/his long winded salty reply:
Feel free to explain how this is a call for censorship.

can somebody explain this vcash stimulus package to me?

I lost all my vcash betting on machida

1. There goes my idea for a costume this year. I thought I actually came up with something original.

2. This isn't censorship. People are simply saying they're offended and they don't want the costume to be sold/worn, etc. They can petition others to join their cause and pressure whomever to stop manufacturing or wearing the costume. That is still not censorship. Censorship would be the government banning sale of the costume, or taking punitive measures against anyone wearing it. The freedom we enjoy protects us from the government taking any such action, not from people telling us how shitty we are and/or petitioning to have something offensive taken off store shelves. And it also protects their right to do exactly that. You are not a victim here.

Back