Offended a transgender woman, am I in the wrong?

Next there is gonna be tranny lives matter protests and shit

Tell him he is a freak who deserves to get murdered because Jesus doesn't care

Joke. Don't do that

There is no such thing as "gender as social construct", this is complete pseudo-scientific bullcrap.There is not one , one credible scientific study supporting this view.

People are either born male or female, heterosexual or homosexual. But if you have a strong urge to cut yourself and "become" someone from the other sex, you have a serious psychological problem.

In other hand:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...ggests_sex_hormones_change_the_way.html?wpsrc

''However much we’d like to think of gender as a social construct, science suggests that real differences do exist between female and male brains. The latest evidence: a first-of-its-kind European study that finds that the female brain can be drastically reshaped by treating it with testosterone over time.

Research has shown that women have the advantage when it comes to memory and language, while men tend to have stronger spatial skills (though this too has been disputed). But due to ethical restrictions, no study had been able to track the direct effect that testosterone exposure has on the brain—until now. Using neuroimaging, Dutch and Austrian researchers found that an increase in this potent hormone led to shrinkage in key areas of the female (transitioning to male) brain associated with language. They presented their findings at last week’s annual meeting of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology in Amsterdam.''

''The study, while small, provides tantalizing new evidence of how hormones can influence brain chemistry. As Lanzenberger says, “these findings may suggest that the genuine difference between the brains of women and men is substantially attributable to the effects of circulating sex hormones.”

I said "What's up fellas?" to two giant black trannies/drag queens in New Orleans a few years ago and they weren't too happy about it. They chased us down the straight talking about stabbing us. Chicks with dicks are sensitive apparently.

Seems these students weren't worried about offending:

Students protest transgender classmate's use of girl's locker room.
Nearly 200 students walked out of a Missouri high school on Monday because Lila Perry was changing in the girl

If a man has female feelings, and empathizes more with women, and identifies more with women, then he sounds like a woman to me.

LOL This made me lose my shit!
For the record, you just described me, and I disagree with just about everything you've said in here. Still, funny stuff.

Needing doctors to physically change one's body through many major surgeries just puts on display one's very poor ability to adapt and even exist. Trans ppl could benefit from psychological help, not surgical help.

No one should do or not do anything based on other's opinions. Trans ppl be Trans and I think it's goofy, but it'll keep happening and probably end up more ridiculous as time passes

Last edited:
Getting behind and applauding the transgender thing is just the latest trend basically.

Someone I don't know summed it up quite well earlier:

"i'm bisexual" "i'm trans" "i'm gay"

"omg we're so proud of you!!"
"aww, soooo proud of you :')"

Why the fuck are you glorifying someone's natural sexuality with false pride, what elevates any form of sexuality from another?

I said "What's up fellas?" to two giant black trannies/drag queens in New Orleans a few years ago and they weren't too happy about it. They chased us down the straight talking about stabbing us. Chicks with dicks are sensitive apparently.

What is the difference in a drag queen and a pre-op tranny? Do DQs just like parading around in women's underwear, or are they trans-gender/sexual people in denial? Does it stand to reason that not all drag queens want their dick butterflied, and that some of them just like the feel of satin on their junk? Legit questions, I has confuse.

Back