Off Topic Forum Suggestion

victorygrappler

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So the new rule says 500+ posts, and a 6 month old join date. Is there any way around this for members that have been here forever (such as me), but don't have a padded post count?

It's been changed to 6 months and 200 posts now.

Can't do math either:

Your right, I've been here 7 months.

1. November
2. December
3. January
4. February
5. March
6. April
7. May

If the OT wants to get technical about it, just have them say 168 days or something like that.

1. November
2. December
3. January
4. February
5. March
6. April
7. May

If the OT wants to get technical about it, just have them say 168 days or something like that.

you are an idiot. it clearly says, you must be a member for six months. that would be 6 months from the date you joined. you don't get to join with 3 days left in november and count that month, just like you don't get to count may since we have spent all of 4 days in may.

Will a Mod take my dubbs off already? They were suppose to come off yesterday. lol I want in the OT.

Im posting more so I can post in the ot, I ever so would like to discuss the iron man film.

you are an idiot. it clearly says, you must be a member for six months. that would be 6 months from the date you joined. you don't get to join with 3 days left in november and count that month, just like you don't get to count may since we have spent all of 4 days in may.

This isn't the OT. So don't have an attitude and your post count doesn't immune you from dubs.

It says 6 months I've been a part of 7. BTW, it's 5 days from November not 3. 30-25 = 5.

It says 6 months I've been a part of 7.

Your math sucks man, you've been here for 2 years, 07' and 08'...

Seriously you have been a member here for 5 months, you will have been here 6 months on May 25th 2008.

So the new rule says 500+ posts, and a 6 month old join date. Is there any way around this for members that have been here forever (such as me), but don't have a padded post count?

Just post more. Not +1 posting but real posting. It's not that hard.

Or...you could always start an iron man thread in mayberry. In fact, I think there might already be one or two of these threads in there.

It's 6 months and 200 posts now, not 500.

Changed again

6 Months and 300 Posts to be allowed to post in the OT

Overall, I think this is the best option. I know there are a lot of guys out there who have been here a long time but those gimmick accounts are horrendous.

1. November
2. December
3. January
4. February
5. March
6. April
7. May

Haha. Wow. I didn't realize days counted as months now.

You can have some of my posts gnoob.

Back