Off topic betting question?

mposhtkouhi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does any one here bet anything else besides MMA, If so how do you guys do in it? Do you guys put a lot of studying into the games like you do with MMA?

I gamble on pretty much any sport lol honestly the sport I know the least about but somehow I am the best in it is hockey I cant name 5 NHL players but I have a very good win rate. I bet on horses as well my best horse bet win was probably about a yr ago I did a 20c superfecta at an australia race track longshots alwalys come in there and I won 5800$ i spent like 9.40$ on it.

Parlay for 1 million to win 1$
Your a fat fucking slob
You have a good amount of money
Your wife cheats on you constantly
And you come on this forum to brag about how much money you have where you can afford to place 10k parlays to win 30k
And you come on this forum to bellitle people because your extremely depressed in life you obese cow.

EASY MONEY!!!
Very disgusting post, you should be ashamed.

Don't bring this shit into my thread.

I bet on everything that moves if a bookie offers me good odds.For me everything is about odds.I like to see the sport also, but without good odds i don't bet.

Hi guys, need your advice (I hope this is related thread). I want to start bet on UFC, but don't know how to find a reliable bookies. I've read reviews here and here, but I'm not sure about reliability of lists like this. Are they real or just prepaid advertisment? Thanks

Hi guys, need your advice (I hope this is related thread). I want to start bet on UFC, but don't know how to find a reliable bookies. I've read reviews here and here, but I'm not sure about reliability of lists like this. Are they real or just prepaid advertisment? Thanks

Best bookies in general bet365, pinnacle
2nd tier: betway, unibet, williamhill

I see you're in ukraine, avoid any 1xbet and affiliate sites.

Thanks, I've heard nothing good about 1x bet. Will avoid

Thanks, I've heard nothing good about 1x bet. Will avoid

Sports book review. That's all you'll ever need to check in the future. They rank all bookies from F to A+. Try stay away from smaller, Russian bookies even if they sponsor big teams in mainstream sport. They're corrupt as shit.

Back