Off the canvas to win...

It wasn't off the canvas but I really enjoyed Danny Williams winning with one arm and a dislocated shoulder.

forgot this and it was a fckin heavy knock down as well. Had it been later in the fight he may not have recovered quick enough to stay in the fight? I also think that there are only a handful of fighters that wouldn’t have been kod by that punch. Frochs chin got him out of lots of scrapes and won him a fair few fights imo. It’s legendary like Evanders or Eubanks. In the bute fight he was more than happy to take a shot to land because he knew his opponent would fall long before froch did

Froch really was a sicko. Unreal chin.

Masao Ohba vs chartchoi chionoi was a really good one very fun fight and Ohba rolled his ankle during the first knockdown so he had to fight chionoi with using a lot less big movements.

Pretty sure he went down in the 5th not the 8th

I’m thought it was either 7 or 8. Probably my favourite fight but I can rarely bring myself to watch it so you may be right

I’m thought it was either 7 or 8. Probably my favourite fight but I can rarely bring myself to watch it so you may be right

I stand completely corrected, it was indeed the 8th, i always thought it was earlier than that.

That was a truly brutal fight, i dont think we will ever see that sort of fight again for a long long time, i watched it live and was a massive G-Man fan and always doubted Benns heart and courage....that changed my opinion completely. Once in a lifetime fight!

We're so used to seeing high level pros that it's easy to take for granted how hard it is to turn things around when someone is knocked down, badly hurt or really behind on points. Recently, I've been watching alot of real streetfights on youtube, one thing that i notice is that whoever gets momentum first almost always wins, can't compare that with pros but it's interesting to watch.

Ali vs Henry Cooper...
He not only got off the canvas, he damn near got out the whole stadium and still came back to win.
Impressive
Lol

Mikey Garcia got sat on his ass by Martinez, got back up to stop him.

He didn't win on the cards, but notable mention to Danny Jacobs for getting run over by Golovkin early and getting back up to fight his ass off.

Back