Off-day cop threatens guy over minor traffic violation.

[YT]asnLQ8Ekwqg[/YT]

I remember once I was speeding (50 in a 35) but the speed being 35 made no sense there was no houses around or anything. Anyways I'm at a light and the guy behind me gets out of his car and starts banging on my window. He says he's a cop and I was going way to fast. He also said if he ever sees me in the area again he's taking me to jail. I said ok rolled up the window and took the left turn as the light was green at this time. Looked at my friend (we were both high as a kite) and said "So looks like I'm banned from Webster". We both laughed are ass off and now I live in Webster about 5 streets down from where this happened. No idea if the guy was really a cop or not.

should've run him over when he threatened his life while standing in front of his car

The cop is a thug, plain and simple. Throwing his weight around like a raging cave man.

You guys are being too tough on him. This is just what cops do to unwind on their days off.

what a piece f shit this guy is. after watching this and the other video on youtube of him fucking with people, i would have noproblem if he wound up with a bullet in the brain. the chief (defending him of course) said he has been an effective 30 year member of the force. i can hardly imagine the misery he has inflicted on members of that city

Back