Of the 4 goats. Bones is the one that might not last.

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan

giphy.gif

Jones refused to fight a middle weight wrestler on short notice and got an entire card canceled. No to mention the multiple PED violations.
Jones is not obligated to fight anyone short notice. I give zero fucks about a violation. If they let him keep fighting then that's for the bitches to whine about. I watch fights not that other bullshit

1. Fedor
2. Lawler
3. KZ
4. TRT Belfort
5. Yoel Romero
6. Prime JDS
7. Ngannou
8. Rumble (LHW)
9. Manhoef

Only people capable of severe destruction can be considered GOATs

For all his faults, Jon fights like he cares deeply about being the best. The gus fight was the definition of a gut-check. Jon is as clutch as they get in that cage.

Fedor
GSP
Khabib

Whoever

Silva had already fallen
Aldo too
Demetrious as well

Jones has too many failed tests and his performances are falling off

GSP went out on top but has an embarrassing loss and questionable last WW title defense. , Fedor ducked the UFC. Neither dude is the perfect GOAT but they're def top 2.

Khabib has a long way to go, people are too quick to give him GOAT status
You could say "Fedor lost post prime" but "Fedor ducked the UFC" is just plain silly. Fedor ruled PRIDE which was the top MMA org of his time. The UFC was weak in comparison. Besides, Fedor mauled a couple UFC champs who dared face him.

One GOAT to rule them all

Jones is perhaps the best mma fighter . I have him at number 4. But with his decline, the ped shit, and a few dubious wins, he may not stay at the number 4 spot in the goat discussion.
Jones is not in the discussion. He's so full of roids he has no legacy. see lance armstrong and ben johnson as other examples.

Jones is not in the discussion. He's so full of roids he has no legacy. see lance armstrong and ben johnson as other examples.

Ben Johnson was never in the discussion. He might have briefly been the fastest but he was never the greatest. Even in 1986 when he beat Lewis, Lewis had a far better claim at GOAT sprinter with Jessie Owens but no one is even close to Bolt now so their claims are irrelevant. Of course you could always argue that the GOAT is the current world record holder as getting a world record does mean you're the best of all time.

The only reason Jones wouldn't be in any GOAT discussion is the drugs and certainly not his recent performances. It's not as if the other contenders won convincingly in every title fight.

GSP even getting a nod in that didnt bother me as much as the bitch move after of retiring then coming back cherrypicking. He is off any GOAT list I care for
This. Great champs don't come back to beat a weak champion and then immediately retire before facing much harder competition.

Aldo should already be in the discussion but will cement his place this year when he becomes 2 division champ

How many years has GSP been at it? 2 decades?

won the title back not too long ago, boring as shit more often than not, but hard to argue his consistency, I’m a Fedor man, but DAMN George!

Jon got caught cheating multiple (!) times. Only fat idiots would consider him in this discussion.

Steroid steroids Japan all on steroids Pride Russian on Olympic games all on steroids
Maybe, but all the guys he was fighting were on them too, so it kind of cancels out doesn't it?

Jones and GSP have faced the strongest level of competition out of the big 4 GOAT contenders. Yes there are caveats to Jones's career but there are to everyone elses too.

Back