Of the 4 goats. Bones is the one that might not last.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones is perhaps the best mma fighter . I have him at number 4. But with his decline, the ped shit, and a few dubious wins, he may not stay at the number 4 spot in the goat discussion.

giphy.gif

1. Fedor
2. Fyodor
3. Фёдор

Silva had already fallen
Aldo too
Demetrious as well

Jones has too many failed tests and his performances are falling off

GSP went out on top but has an embarrassing loss and questionable last WW title defense. , Fedor ducked the UFC. Neither dude is the perfect GOAT but they're def top 2.

Khabib has a long way to go, people are too quick to give him GOAT status

Silva had already fallen
Aldo too
Demetrious as well

GSP went out on top but has an embarrassing loss and questionable last WW title defense. , Fedor ducked the UFC. Neither dude is the perfect GOAT but they're def top 2.

very generous to call that ass beating GSP took from Hendricks a "questionable last WW title defense" lol

I agree, and that is why GSP is also not on the mount rusmore of goats due to his troubled past.

very generous to call that ass beating GSP took from Hendricks a "questionable last WW title defense" lol
GSP even getting a nod in that didnt bother me as much as the bitch move after of retiring then coming back cherrypicking. He is off any GOAT list I care for

Andy
Fedor
Bones
GSP

Andy is still the best P4P martial artist I’ve seen.

Silva had already fallen
Aldo too
Demetrious as well

Aldo is about to be back in GOAT contention with his upcoming destruction of Cejudo.

Since being put under a microscope for steroid abuse, he hasn't looked like a GOAT.

One of these GOATs is not like the others.

If they're all GOATs then none of them is. There can be only ONE GOAT.

Dont care anymore. Dont even discuss it unless its already in discussion. GSP pulled the GOAT bitch move though
Jones refused to fight a middle weight wrestler on short notice and got an entire card canceled. No to mention the multiple PED violations.

Back