% of people who buy PPV's vs those who don't but watch/stream

ged-and-high-school-diploma.jpg
<mma4>

Fortunately, we live in 2018 and not 1920.

I will pay for a big card, but that’s about it. The last PPV i bought was Holloway’s last fight. I recently streamed Garbrandt Dillasnake 2 through my smart TV and you wouldn’t have known the difference whatsoever. Made me think to myself why the fuck would I pay for another PPV again....

I do 100% purchase any Conor PPV. Can’t risk any streaming issues for that tbh.

Mainly watch at the pub for PPV.
Occasionally buy a few with mates.

Never live streamed but get the odd download from friends.

If I could get all UFC fights for like $30 a month UFC would get $360 a year from me. But seeing it would be about 1500-2000 they get maybe $50 plus whatever my portion is of what my pub pays.

I don't even bother to stream or torrent lately, just wait for gifs on sherdog, they usually appear on pbp thread minutes later

It's very hard to say. There was a study that said the UFC's avg age of viewership has skyrocketed high, like into the 40's. But I believe that is very much misleading. This is a sport that is very internet driven and young adult driven. Young adults today grew up in an age that they know how to get shit for free. So I would say many of the new fans of the UFC probably stream a majority of the PPV's. Where as the older fans buy some, watch at bar, or learn to stream. I think they have very few fans that hang around for many years paying for 5+ PPV's per a year anymore which is big reason why the dip in PPV buys.

Back