% of people who buy PPV's vs those who don't but watch/stream

They have been so shitty I don't even watch them at all! Dana got me to stop streaming! Good job!

bork1}

Brock Lesnar will save this "sport" again.
brock-lesnar-gif-10.gif

Everyone’s moral compass is out of wack on here. You should be ashamed! Stealing from the company that brought gladiator fights into our civilized culture under the false facade of a sport.

If it wasn’t for UFC we would still think karate is cool. Pay the deservingly corporation there money.
Vale Tudo?
Pride?

A friend of mine was at some conference or class, don't remember, where the VP of UFC Brazil said they take down links on Facebook with more than a million people on it streaming. Considering their average PPV rate is like 300k I guess you could say that a vast majority stream. Like 70% - 80%.

Here in Brazil I subscribe to Combate so I have all events. I only stream if I'm out of the house or something.

No PPV option here, i download and watch the next day.

I watch it for free at sports bar/strip club but I have to overpay for food/drinks (which I would need anyway) does that count?

100% Of people that post on here stream

I don't stream. I either go out with friends or wait until it comes out on Fightpass. For the McGregor versus Nurmagomedov card, we'll likely get the PPV, bars get too crazy when McGregor, Lesnar, or Rousey are on the card.

The same people who steal PPVs later complain about fighter pay. Poor bastards. The base pay would be 50/50 if people didn't steal
False.

Look at the tax cuts. Worker pay didn't increase, even when a company saved a BILLION dollars in taxes. Paying Dana more money isn't going to make him pay his fighters more.

I stream 70-80% if they aren’t interesting (1-2 good fights I want to see)

Other 20-30% we order PPV w a group of friends

Any info about the numbers ?

I guess majority don't buy but stream or watch the other day after they download the torrent.

Do you think UFC would pay fighters significantly more if everyone would pay ?
The only number we have is in 2015 (or something like that) the UFC paid out 13% of their income to the fighters, in NBA, NFL etc that number is near 50 %.

The streamers are not the problem when it comes to the fighter pay, the greedy UFC management is.

I go to a local bar that shows the fights. They don't charge a cover fee.

I can't deal with streaming. The sites are full of malware and viruses and they go down every two minutes if they work at all. I don't know how so many people deal with it.

The only number we have is in 2015 (or something like that) the UFC paid out 13% of their income to the fighters, in NBA, NFL etc that number is near 50 %.

The streamers are not the problem when it comes to the fighter pay, the greedy UFC management is.

The streamers aren't exactly helping. Would you rather the fighters get 13% of a small number or 13% of a much bigger number?

Illegal streaming and fighter pay are not at all related..Corporate greed is related to fighter pay..Get serious, the $ is there, it’s just not flowing downhill...

Everyone’s moral compass is out of wack on here. You should be ashamed! Stealing from the company that brought gladiator fights into our civilized culture under the false facade of a sport.

If it wasn’t for UFC we would still think karate is cool. Pay the deservingly corporation there money.
4490445.jpg

i still think karate is cool. Cobra Kai on youtube is an amazing show... highly recommend

Illegal streaming and fighter pay are not at all related..Corporate greed is related to fighter pay..Get serious, the $ is there, it’s just not flowing downhill...
they are if the fighter gets a cut of the buys.

Back