% of people who buy PPV's vs those who don't but watch/stream

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Any info about the numbers ?

I guess majority don't buy but stream or watch the other day after they download the torrent.

Do you think UFC would pay fighters significantly more if everyone would pay ?

I watch them on TV but they are 'free' in the UK

If they go to PPV soon though you count me as a streamer
If you think I'm staying up till 3am to watch Carla esparza vs whoever the fuck
Karolina whatever vs Vitor belfort
And another chick fight

And pay money for the pleasure??

??

100% Of people that post on here stream

I guess majority don't buy but stream or watch the other day after they download the torrent.

Wait
You think the UFC would pass on the money if they had more?

Bless you

Illegal stream 4 life. Also complain about fighter pay too 4 life.

I only pay for live UFC shows and Fight Pass.

"You can't stop the internet, baby"- Joe Rogan.

10-13 years ago my circle of friends and I would either buy all PPVs or go to BWW to watch.

Then I got a job at a sport's bar that showed all the fights. Last ppv I saw there was GSP vs Hendricks.

Currently today my smaller circle of friends and I will only buy or go to BWW for stacked cards. Everything else can get streamed or skipped all together.

The same people who steal PPVs later complain about fighter pay. Poor bastards. The base pay would be 50/50 if people didn't steal

We should make a poll tho. We could calculate the loss of profit like that

I usually buy the PPVs but there are a few that I've streamed.

However, if I weren't able to stream those that I did, there's no way I would have paid for them. I just would have missed them and caught up later.

They have been so shitty I don't even watch them at all! Dana got me to stop streaming! Good job!

bork1}

when fighters get paid more they start pulling out of fights because they dont need the money... ruining cards and the sport.
Dana just recently started paying fighters more and the sport has hit a low point in interest and viewership... But yeah if the sport was more popular fighters would make more. .. In fighting u get paid what u bring in... ronda, jones, gsp exc will get paid a lot more than woodley, till, that boring karate guy people like, exc..

it doesn't matter. This is the world we live in. People will always stream or download. Businesses will have to work around it.

Stream or download next day, main card starts 4am and finishes around 6-7 am. Plus UFC geolocking content to hype one up do not make it better for them.

I usually buy the PPVs but there are a few that I've streamed.

However, if I weren't able to stream those that I did, there's no way I would have paid for them. I just would have missed them and caught up later.
You will never get rich paying for something you could get for free.

Everyone’s moral compass is out of wack on here. You should be ashamed! Stealing from the company that brought gladiator fights into our civilized culture under the false facade of a sport.

If it wasn’t for UFC we would still think karate is cool. Pay the deserving corporation there money.

Last edited:
Back