Of Course they want Jon Jones BACK

tf1legend

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How many PPV buys did DC vs Rumble do? How many PPV buys did DC vs Gustafsson do?

Are they trying to clean this sport or are they going to let cheaters run wild?

SMH

We need Mark Hunt to do something about this.

of course UFC wants Jones back...but the UFC does not control USADA, so forget all of those conspiracy theories brewing in your head ;)

pretty sure Brock and UFC would also like another monster pay day before the end of the year, and WWE could easily be paid off to let Brock fight again...but...USADA.

I'd rather have them pay to get Jones back instead of Lesnar lol.

Jones isn't a big draw, his big return after all the controversy only did 300k, try again.

Your salty haha.
Deal with it , jones is GOAT and isnt a cheater.
KI7vM.png

I want jones back too you know.... dont you?

<10>

I want jones back too you know.... dont you?

<10>
I want cheaters to be punished for cheating. There are too many loopholes allowing them to get away or getting a reduced sentence. If the UFC is serious about cleaning up the sport then they should ACT LIKE IT

It was against OSP.

Jones vs DC, Jones vs Rumble, Jones vs Gus can easily do 800k+
The fact that it was against OSP is a good indicator of what JONES can draw...None of those fights you mentioned top 800k either, the only time a Jones fight got that many buys was the first DC fight which had a lot going for it, 2 undefeated fighters, the face-off brawl, the "I will litirally kill you" video that went viral etc...

I want cheaters to be punished for cheating. There are too many loopholes allowing them to get away or getting a reduced sentence. If the UFC is serious about cleaning up the sport then they should ACT LIKE IT
the ufc has nothing to do with the people that will punish jones...

i mean.... if they do, i hope they never get caught for it, cuz that would be a major scandal

The question is do we want USADA back (if they did screw something up)?

Back