Ode to the joy of personalised apparel

ufcpeen__oPt.jpg
good old sherdog,never fails to deliver.

I kinda like it better now tbh but only because there's not 1000 stupid logos on each fighter.. While I liked uniqueness I also hated that they looked like racecars. I don't like that they gotta wear reebok suits on the entrance. I miss people wearing gis and other cool shit. Maybe after reebok is done they can go back to how it was before but a more limited version. Like no giant stupid shit on shorts
Could still have crazy shorts and slap a reebok slap their logo on it.
Can also have rules of number and size of logos displayed. I agree some times all the logos and stuffed looked a bit naff but this is way to far in the other direction.

Could still have crazy shorts and slap a reebok slap their logo on it.
Can also have rules of number and size of logos displayed. I agree some times all the logos and stuffed looked a bit naff but this is way to far in the other direction.
Agree. Best solution would fall in the middle of before and now

Maybe they'd have an easier time hyping fighters who actually stick out
Yeah I laughed at the idea the first time uniforms was brought up. I thought there was no way it would ever happen... but here we are. It was a stupid short sighted cash grab and it seriously has damaged the UFC. I actually think this is probably the single most damaging choice they have made.

I own a pair of these because of Belfort

vitor shorts.jpg

Have a pair of these because of Jose

venum-jose-aldo-fight-shorts-white.jpg

HAVE A PAIR OF BAD BOY SHORTS SIMILAR TO MAIA'S

Had a pair of Sprawl shorts - lost them - but got them because of Evan Tanner.

Reebok gear is bland and crap.

I was sorry that Junior Albini didn't wear his diaper for his last fight.

Nothing beats having Condom Depot on the back of your shorts...

Nothing beats having Condom Depot on the back of your shorts...
Never understood the hate for this. This much better and more reputable than having alcohol companies branded all over the cage. Safe sex is responsible, drinking is a net harm to society

Back