Ode to the joy of personalised apparel

Muppettoker

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I miss the good old days with crazy shorts and skirts ect. Feel free to post what you feel are some of the best.
melvin.jpg

iceman.jpg
aoki-finger-2-502x360.jpg

61bdf9005087597ddb38e21d08cb463b--don-frye-sports-art.jpg

Why can’t reebok produce custom apparel for fighters ?
Not only would it make fighters more recognizabile and interesting but also make the replicas more appealing to shoppers?

How would fighters rake in that cool 5k a fight if Reebok hadn't stepped in to save the sport and bless us with such fashionable fighting apparel?

Remember Cody's brand new gym shorts with the tag still on?

sam_stout_x_cody_mckenzie.jpg

I liked to laugh at Clueless Tito and his Dumb Flames

I miss the good old days with crazy shorts and skirts ect. Feel free to post what you feel are some of the best.
melvin.jpg

iceman.jpg
aoki-finger-2-502x360.jpg

61bdf9005087597ddb38e21d08cb463b--don-frye-sports-art.jpg

Why can’t reebok produce custom apparel for fighters ?
Not only would it make fighters more recognizabile and interesting but also make the replicas more appealing to shoppers?

The worst part is they only did it to make the UFC look more attractive to prospective buyers.

Like hiring illegal aliens to build you a patio for cheap so you can value to your house before you sell it.

also came in with a brand new ice cream cone too

Lucky dog

pM4W2AQ.gif

Look how he looks around proudly, making sure that people notice him with his ice cream cone.

Word is that he turned down a paycheck and instead opted for an instant ice cream cone as payment.

The UFC is to PRIDE as the current NBA is to the 90s NBA.

It's "more popular", "more evolved", and makes more money. But it has no soul.

Sakuraba-Kazushi-DR2-2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

story-8440-8440-xlarge.jpg

wide.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

YJBTlDh.png

Screen_Shot_2015-12-29_at_1.28.40_PM.0.0.png

Last edited:
I kinda like it better now tbh but only because there's not 1000 stupid logos on each fighter.. While I liked uniqueness I also hated that they looked like racecars. I don't like that they gotta wear reebok suits on the entrance. I miss people wearing gis and other cool shit. Maybe after reebok is done they can go back to how it was before but a more limited version. Like no giant stupid shit on shorts

Back