Odds on Silva KOing Bisping?

40 % chance silva kos bisping 5% chance bisping kos silva 10% chance this ends in a sub, and 45% chance it goes to decision.

That's my odds

I don't think Bisping is getting KO'd cold, more like a TKO. He is always backpeddaling against the tough strikers, so Silva won't have the opportunity to generate the force necessary to get a KO on the counter. Silva will most likely have to come forward.

Vitor and Bonnar were never KO'd before fighting Anderson and look at them now.

Bisping is going to sleep IMO maybe Anderson can do him a favor and knock his eyes straight.

I'd give it 10-20%. Silva can't take a punch like he used to but Bisping has pillow fists.

You're an idiot. I'm a Silva fan and he looked slow and bad against Diaz.

It should have been an easy KO for him fighting a guy that doesn't even belong at MW.
lol easy knockout against one of the best MMA boxers regardless of weight class? Anderson has had so many fights where he should've had an "easy KO", and this Diaz fight doesn't even come close to being one of them.

Silva is knocking Bisping the fck out

Silva: 3/10
Bisping: 12/5

Silva by TKO: 5/6
Bisping by TKO: 7/1

You're an idiot. I'm a Silva fan and he looked slow and bad against Diaz.

It should have been an easy KO for him fighting a guy that doesn't even belong at MW.

To be fair, Silva only looks magical when he is facing someone who is pressuring him, as he is a counter-striker. Diaz knew that and wouldn't engage. Same thing happened against Cote and others. And given that it was his first fight back after that horrific leg break, I didn't think he looked horrible, it was just a smart play by Diaz, who usually plods forward flat-footed and probably would've been eaten alive if he had.

Both fighters looked a little tentative though.

Not sure if AS has that power left in his hands, even though power is usually the last thing to go in a fighter

To be fair, Silva only looks magical when he is facing someone who is pressuring him, as he is a counter-striker. Diaz knew that and wouldn't engage. Same thing happened against Cote and others. And given that it was his first fight back after that horrific leg break, I didn't think he looked horrible, it was just a smart play by Diaz, who usually plods forward flat-footed and probably would've been eaten alive if he had.

Both fighters looked a little tentative though.

Yeah, he was tentative because of the last 2 fights but Diaz had nothing for Silva.

Diaz's face was pretty busted up even though Silva didn't land much. If he had put the pressure on he could have put him out like he did to Bonnar who was never KO'd before that.

Yeah, he was tentative because of the last 2 fights but Diaz had nothing for Silva.

Diaz's face was pretty busted up even though Silva didn't land much. If he had put the pressure on he could have put him out like he did to Bonnar who was never KO'd before that.

True, like I said, I thought he looked tentative. He probably could've pressured Diaz and put on a better performance than he did - maybe some clinch work like he did against Franklin ...

Very high IMO. I like the odds posted above. I actually think there's a significantly better chance of Anderson KOing Bisping than any other result.

Back