Odds on Silva KOing Bisping?

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Bisping has only been KO'd twice in his 7 losses by Belfort and Hendo and Silva looked pretty terrible against Diaz on roids.

What's your % rate of Bisping getting KO'd?

No matter what happens vs. Anderson, we will always have this.

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

Low. Bisping's only been put out by Hendo and Belfort, two of the biggest power hitters in MMA history at the weight. Silva also looked awful against Diaz.

Bisping has only been KO'd twice in his 7 losses by Belfort and Hendo and Silva looked pretty terrible against Diaz on roids.

What's your % rate of Bisping getting KO'd?
HerschelWalker Silva couldnt KO Diaz, but a fluid loose Silva make Bisping look like Forrest.

Doupt it, if Anderson get his swag going on he should kill Bisping

Low. Bisping's only been put out by Hendo and Belfort, two of the biggest power hitters in MMA history at the weight. Silva also looked awful against Diaz.

He probably would have been put out by Rockhold if he went for strikes than the choke

Stylisticly this should be a nightmare for bisping,
"cardio puncher" vs one of the best counter strikers ever, probably the best.

I dont necessarily agree that silva looked bad against Nick Thats what Nick does he makes people look bad
Very Akward style and very underrated

I really think that unless AS is shot to shit, Bisping is getting KTFO.

I think Anderson wants to prove that he still has it in this fight and will be looking to make a statement.

All the Silva haters saying he looked awful and horrible vs Diaz :rolleyes:

You are in denial

A whole lot better than Bisping KOing a bag of doritos.

What are the odds on Bisping KOing Anderson?

I'd give it 10-20%. Silva can't take a punch like he used to but Bisping has pillow fists.

All the Silva haters saying he looked awful and horrible vs Diaz :rolleyes:

You are in denial

You're an idiot. I'm a Silva fan and he looked slow and bad against Diaz.

It should have been an easy KO for him fighting a guy that doesn't even belong at MW.

im gonna go with ~33%. bookies have it available at ~45%, which i think is a bad line

He probably would have been put out by Rockhold if he went for strikes than the choke
Wand dropped him with seconds left in their fight leaving me to believe that would've resulted in unconsciousness similar to the Jardine passion choke.

Wand dropped him with seconds left in their fight leaving me to believe that would've resulted in unconsciousness similar to the Jardine passion choke.

About another 20 seconds left of the clock it would have been beautiful...or if it had Pride, then even more

I think Silva is going to strike fear in to Rockhold and Weidman in this fight with Bisping.
There will be 3 hits in the Silva vs Bisping fight. Anderson will hit Bisping, Bisping will hit the deck and the ambulance will hit 100 mph taking Bisping to hospital.

Depends what version of Andy shows up on the night. If we get matrix Andy then Bisping is getting lit the fuck up.

I'd give it 10-20%. Silva can't take a punch like he used to but Bisping has pillow fists.

You're an idiot. I'm a Silva fan and he looked slow and bad against Diaz.

It should have been an easy KO for him fighting a guy that doesn't even belong at MW.
Just because you are a Silva fan doesnt make you any smarter than him. It looks to me like you don't know anything about striking or you are new to this UFC shit.

Truth is Silva looked EXACTLY like he did vs Leites. In 2009.

His fights can go like that sometimes. Nothing new.

Back