Odd Thomas movie

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone seen this movie? I just watched it and thought it was good. I've seen the trailers before, but I wasn't interested. I was bored on Netflix and decided to give it a watch and I thought it was an entertaining movie.

i thought it was decent. liked the ending a lot but my gf didnt.

its a good movie to eat some bean bacon soup to on a nice cold night.

i havent read the book yet, but when watching the movie i kept thiking this would probably be a better book

Main chick is hott. Whats her name?

It was good. Ending pissed me off though. My wife set me up for that.

Read the books first and loved them.... so of course I was slightly disappointed. But not bad considering a lower budget turnout. If you haven't read them... do it.

Last edited:
Man.. the ending got me right in the fucking feels.. I didn't see it coming.. and usually I'm good at catching shit like that in the movies. Wasn't expecting it in this film

SPOILER!

Liked it alot.

barely remember that movie. Is that where he sees all those creatures around people?

Read the books first and loved them.... so of course I was slightly disappointed. But not bad considering a lower budget turnout. If you haven't read them... do it.

Me too, really liked the books I didn't hate the movie but should have had more then just a cardboard cut out of Elvis.

It looks like a poor man's donnie darko.

hhn.gif

Anyone seen this movie? I just watched it and thought it was good. I've seen the trailers before, but I wasn't interested. I was bored on Netflix and decided to give it a watch and I thought it was an entertaining movie.

Holy crap I watched that before I went to bed, it was pretty decent .. and I just got Guardians of the Galaxy in my mailbox today, I will watch it Thursday.

Read the books did not know it was a movie, will check out

I liked it, yeah I didn't see that ending coming. Has anyone seen John Dies At The End? I thought that was a good movie too.

The original Odd Thomas was among my favorite books ever. The movie paled in comparison - I couldn't even finish it.

The book series really went down hill though. Dean Koontz hasn't written a good book in ages.

Back