Odd Theory

rock2x22

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I often think about how unsuccessful Asian women imports fair (for the most part/not just in the UFC)
related to this I figure I'm not the only guy who trains with there lady(?)
For other ppl who do , u ever think about how surprisingly possible it would be for any of these decent girls (who r 0-0) to go over and get a easy W?

Or am I mistaken?

I think so bc my ball and chains strength is boxing and BJJ (she walks around about 120) which usually isn't over there (for now atleast)

EDIT- mybad guys I guess I'm not much of a troll, seemed funnier before I sobered up a bit

Last edited:
If u haven't figured me out she wants a fight and I'm secretly manipulating it to her advantage

I'm probably the problem here but I have no idea what you just said.

This is the worst thread I've ever read that had "Asian women" in the first sentence.

I think he's saying that his girlfriend wants to fight in the UFC, as she's tired of beating him up.

Are you planning to help her beat the Asian women imports fair, via battering her native language with Engrish?

If so, I think she stands a decent chance, provided you are helping her train.

Asian women imports fair?

Im down..

Asian women imports fair?

Im down..

It sounds a fuck of a lot more interesting than science/job fairs.

Someone get Augustus to confirm the date/location of the next AWI fair?

Do you let other guys train your wife?

Jon Jones's rehab is a smoke screen for the Zuffa vs Fighters trial.

Also, Zuffa pays people to troll these forums with the intention of swaying public opinion.

The reason/excuse in the past for Asians, generally speaking, not doing well against top competition in the past, is that they do not cut weight. I don't know if that is still generally the case, but I would imagine it is with the females.

Jon Jones's rehab is a smoke screen for the Zuffa vs Fighters trial.

Also, Zuffa pays people to troll these forums with the intention of swaying public opinion.

Zuffa should pay me. To match make. Or scout. Would be awesome!

Back