Odd that both Anderson and Izzy got taken out by guys that weren't Elite but Jack-Of-All Trades?

Great basics and in-shape is a tough combo to beat.

What any good amateur boxing/wrestling coach teaches.

Applies to the highest levels of sports.

I’m appreciative of TS’s multi-faceted approach of trolling and triggering other Sherdog posters, clearly this has to be a heavily veiled attempt at grabbing people’s attention... or is it...?
<{fry}>

Izzy got dominated on the feet, if Jan is not an elite striker than what does that make Izzy? A glorified calf kicker?
Dominated? Lmfao. Jan beat Izzy by the same margin Holloway beat Kattar? Gotcha my guy.

chris weidmans grappling is nothing less than excellent. especially when he was younger with less mileage on him

Dominated? Lmfao. Jan beat Izzy by the same margin Holloway beat Kattar? Gotcha my guy.
Landing over twice as many strikes on the head and dismantling the main weapon of your opponent (checking pretty much all leg kicks) is putting a class on someone.

Landing over twice as many strikes on the head and dismantling the main weapon of your opponent (checking pretty much all leg kicks) is putting a class on someone.
Okay, it’s not dominating, though. Also 16 of those head strikes were ground strikes. Be objective.

Okay, it’s not dominating, though. Also 16 of those head strikes were ground strikes. Be objective.
Look at the round by round numbers. Dominating might be hyperbole, but it certainly was not close.

Chris has elite BJJ imo the only guy to actively look to take Maia down and didn't get subbed after cutting a stupid amount of weight.

Look at the round by round numbers. Dominating might be hyperbole, but it certainly was not close.
Did you see the fight? Jan outpointed Izzy. Neither did much damage to each other. Izzy’s face showed minimal damage. The Kelvin fight showed that his skin isn’t leather like a. Silva.

Back