Odd shoulder problem

Jmukhalian

White Belt
Reaction score
I recently was having some shoulder pain in the shoulder I have always had pain in, when it acts up I usually just take a week off of it and it's good as new again, but this time I am 3 days into my first week off and it is hurting more now than it did before and it is hurting in the anterior portion of my deltoid and usually it hurts in the posterior portion of my delt like an impingement. Any suggestions?

How's your flexibility? Can you do shoulder dislocations?

Google shoulder mobility and see a doctor if it impedes your everyday life or training.

Too little info, from what it sounds I had a similar injury from OHSP (flaring shoulders), could be many things, watch the technique on your lifts.

I recently was having some shoulder pain in the shoulder I have always had pain in, when it acts up I usually just take a week off of it and it's good as new again, but this time I am 3 days into my first week off and it is hurting more now than it did before and it is hurting in the anterior portion of my deltoid and usually it hurts in the posterior portion of my delt like an impingement. Any suggestions?

How about reading the "forbidden topics" sticky and noticing that "injury threads" is included?

If it "comes and goes" it's most likely a trigger point - involuntary bands of muscles that stay tight. It can be caused by injury, viruses, and stress. If you haven't tried trigger point therapy I highly suggest you look into it, there is a lot of info on the web.

Back