October 9th Tyson Fury Vs. Deontay Wilder 3

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
Whatever AJ made more vs Ruiz then wilder did in his entire career to date. Wilder has had two big fights both vs fury and he hasn’t won either. I hope he beats fury so we can see an undisputed HW champ some point this decade
AJ's appeal , fanbase, career, drawing power, & marketability are not Wilder's....lmao they are 2 totally different things.
Wilder has done ridiculously well for what he is and for the lack of credibility internet haters have given him.

I think you will probably have a faster more likely unification with a Wilder win vs a Fury win. Fury is so unpredictable and dodgy no telling if he fakes covid again or pulls the same sht he did in the Klitschko rematch. Or the same legsl B.S. he pulled in this 3rd Wilder fight.

AJ's appeal , fanbase, career, drawing power, & marketability are not Wilder's....lmao they are 2 totally different things.
Wilder has done ridiculously well for what he is and for the lack of credibility internet haters have given him.

I think you will probably have a faster more likely unification with a Wilder win vs a Fury win. Fury is so unpredictable and dodgy no telling if he fakes covid again or pulls the same sht he did in the Klitschko rematch. Or the same legsl B.S. he pulled in this 3rd Wilder fight.
That’s my point I think wilder realises now the error of not fighting AJ hopefully he is smart enough not to make the same mistake again if he can beat fury.

fury has changed a lot since the 2nd fight I am not too confident he wants to keep fighting yet his pride wouldn’t allow him to say it so good knows how long it will take to set a fight with AJ if they both win

Yikes. Maybe theres some genuine dislike brewing with these two.

Outstanding attire imo.

The lack of strength in his lower body was a factor in the 2nd fight in my view don’t get me wrong I know fighters don’t have big legs vs other athletes but wilders are a whole other level of small

His lack of boxing fundamentales were a factor... Squatting and deadlifting heavy weight are not going to make him a better fighter m

His lack of boxing fundamentales were a factor... Squatting and deadlifting heavy weight are not going to make him a better fighter m
Being stronger wouldnt help from an opponent from pushing you around and controlling you in the clinch?

Being stronger wouldnt help from an opponent from pushing you around and controlling you in the clinch?

I don't recall wrestling being much of a factor in that fight... Fury beat him up from range, and the few cliches that were there were initiated by Wilder because he was tired as hell.

I don't recall wrestling being much of a factor in that fight... Fury beat him up from range, and the few cliches that were there were initiated by Wilder because he was tired as hell.
That's the big fallacy here. Fury leaned on Wilder but it was Wilder who initiated most of the clinches.

That's the big fallacy here. Fury leaned on Wilder but it was Wilder who initiated most of the clinches.

Yea, maybe. But I don't know how stronger legs would help.
Plus I don't if he even lacks lower body strenght... It's genetics... Jon Jones has put out videos of him deadlifting pretty heavy, but his chicken legs remained.

Wilder had surpringly poor stamina in that fight, that's what he should have worked on and I hope he did.

Wilder needs to keep out of the reaches of Fury, so him trying to improve his footwork is the exact thing he needs to do

If he can avoid getting into clinches, he can keep trying to potshot Fury, i just dont know if he is good enough to do that

Jab and straight punches down the pipe. Lots of thems

Let’s see how that goes
iu

Yea, maybe. But I don't know how stronger legs would help.
Plus I don't if he even lacks lower body strenght... It's genetics... Jon Jones has put out videos of him deadlifting pretty heavy, but his chicken legs remained.

Wilder had surpringly poor stamina in that fight, that's what he should have worked on and I hope he did.
He might not need stronger legs but he needs better muscular endurance in them that's for sure. Lots of lactic acid inducing sled pushing wouldn't hurt.

What a weird situation HW would be in if Wilder knocks Fury out. I don't think anyone expected we could potentially be looking at Wilder vs Usyk as the big fight in the division.

Indeed. However, I don’t think anyone expects that fight to happen if wilder does win

Fury just beat the count, but Reiss did stretch that shit out for a long time.
Yea I kinda blame the ref. He probably thought Fury was ktfo cold and was like wtf is going on this zombie just stood up.

Back