October 31st PBC Showtime PPV Gervonta vs Leo Santa Cruz

This is another fight to try and build up that fat little lazy man's credibility. LSC will get a cheque as fat as Gervonta waved in his face and he won't no because he has only made little guy money.

Not sure how it goes because Gervonta may find a way to screw this up, but Mikey Garcia sucks going up 2 weight classes, so....

LSC by UD for the moment.
Upset. Feelin it

LSC beating Gervonta Davis is a certifiable HOF win.
I think that would stamp his ticket.

LSC beating Gervonta Davis is a certifiable HOF win.
I think that would stamp his ticket.
In all seriousness i think his resume has a better case for p4p than a lot of guys often mentioned in top 10-15

resume cant fight for you. and LSC cant throw a hard punch to save his life.

No, but LSC is a workhorse and we just watched Davis gas out against a 75 year old Yuriorkis Gamboa before the stoppage. Davis is very dangerous early on, but look to see LSC put the pressure on him behind the jab. This is a fun fight.

Gervonta Davis told BoxingScene.com that he’s in negotiations with Leo Santa Cruz for a fight to take place this June in Los Angeles. The fight could be a pay-per-view on Showtime and take place at the Staples Center, according to two sources aware of the negotiations.

Co-main is only way it makes sense. If it's own PPV, it will do like 50k buys, tops.
They're trying really hard to make him a star but he just aint it

1st time he faces a real challenge he will 100% fold. And he'll never be the same after. He might just not fight after the 1st loss....he a frontrunner

PPV!?

I was thinking Showtime. Tank and LSC headlining a PPV, you say?

BOO!!!

giphy.gif

If Tank wins it at 135 and Loma looks like shit Mayweather will finally let Gervontay fight Loma. He admitted that he is waiting on Lomachenko to get old and beatable for Davis so if this is a 135 fight it could be a step toward that waiting process. LSC will lose if it is up in weight, even though he is the better overall boxer.

Back