October 31st PBC Showtime PPV Gervonta vs Leo Santa Cruz

Don't mind it, LSC still will have a 5 cm height and reach advantage and wont allow davis to take breaks. shouldnt be ppv however. Davis should be alot bigger/popular than he is. Poorly managed as well as his own worst enemy I.e missing weight numerous times and putting in one of his worst performances on may/connor u/c.

Can that headline Staples?

Can that headline Staples?
Yea. LSC has headline at Staples two times, both against Abner Mares.
He did 13k in attendance each time.

This fight would easily be bigger than that.

Yea. LSC has headline at Staples two times, both against Abner Mares.
He did 13k in attendance each time.

This fight would easily be bigger than that.
ZdyFb6w.gif

I’m assuming it’s at 135 which isn’t great for LSC. Would like to see it at 130, which is a weight Davis could probably still make if he were only disciplined between fights.

It’s an interesting fight. In order for me to buy a PPV though they better make the undercard good. Considering it’s Mayweather Promotions I’m gonna guess Badou Jack as the co main? Maybe take advantage of a little of the hype Rolly Romero’s been getting lately too? Probably another smart move would be putting Viddal Riley on TV. Could potentially get a lot of the KSI and Logan Paul youtuber fans to tune in. I think to make semi decent sales Mayweather Promotions will need all the most popular fighters on their roster on the undercard. Maybe 150k-200k buys?

I see Leo getting roughed up honestly.

Not bad for a start. I wonder what the main event Will be?

Santa Cruz is very good I like him but Davis just has to much power.

Santa Cruz is very good I like him but Davis just has to much power.
Yeah plus i don't think lsc has fought at 135. That'll only help the power puncher

I’d like to think LSC just uses volume but can put some spinach on his shots when he wants to like the fight with Avalos, but what am I kidding he’s still at a disadvantage against Davis, although im not completely sold about Davis or his power. He looked tired and out of it against Gamboa in some moments of the fight so I’d like to see his reaction from a busier Cruz, but he’s way slower than Gamboa he could just move in on Davis and get a can of whoop ass opened on him.

Either way LSC win or lose.

As much as I like Leo, I think Davis blasts him, hope im wrong.

I like LSC for the upset. Better resume.

Back