October 1st: UFC divisions will never be the same

Maybe the UFC will have to fold the FLW division b/c nobody can make the weight anymore.

How many fighters Use IV? after like 90 percent? or 10%?

I just don't know how McGregor is going to recover haha. Just think about how bad he looks after weigh ins. Man oh man, I hope no one gets seriously hurt.

Aldo has been known to have trouble making wait too. I can't weight to see this fight.

No one will miss weight, but look for a significant portion of people to gas in the 2nd round, then pull out of their next fight for "injury" when they weren't able to get their in camp body weight 5 pounds lower than it normally is, and then finally move up a weight class

I think the NAC, CSAC, and CABMMA should ban anyone who switches weight classes within 30 days of Oct 1 for 1 year.

Flyweight Joanna Jedrzejczyk would be quite sweet. What we see in 115 division is a lite version.

tumblr_n9ajtoTGs21r4c1k8o1_400.gif

And I think that the Cyborg camp just burried their plans to fight Ronda. Ronda is thanking all the god's there is for escaping the vicious mouling that Cyborg would have given her. Shame shame shame... But kinda curious still to what will happend in the end, and who know's maybe Dolce is getting alot of phone calls :)

It's going to be like the player haters ball around here. Any unfavorable outcome will have the lovely, built in excuse. "IV Hydrated fighter x would have KILLED fighter Y"

CHAPPELLE_02_0211_HATERS_640x360.jpg

Anyone have a strong knowledge of how much this will really change things? It makes re-hydrating more difficult but clearly has no effect on their ability to cut weight, only to healthily (or more easily) re-hydrate after doing so.

Guestimates...

What percentage of fighters use IV's?

What percentage of fighters might change weight classes if they are not able to use them?

HW division could be the biggest winner. Gus, jones, DC , glover and rumble could all potentially move up to HW.

I just don't know how McGregor is going to recover haha. Just think about how bad he looks after weigh ins. Man oh man, I hope no one gets seriously hurt.

The man in your AV will see to it personally that McGregor has whatever he needs to properly rehydrate...bank on that. He won't lose out on Aldo vs McGregor money over some new rule.

He'll be aloud. LOL at the UFC killing off a cash cow like that. The UFC is ALL about money now, I had a casual fan actually say to me the other day "UFC just seems all about who is most popular and makes them the most money".

I don't like the rule. I guess I'm in the minority.

it's one of those shitty government regulations where they act on the effects of things not on the problem itself.

Kinda like a guy throwing away his bed after catching his wife with another man over it, instead of getting a divorce.

We won't get rid of people fighting others with weight advantage (the reason weight classes exist).

It's going to be like the player haters ball around here. Any unfavorable outcome will have the lovely, built in excuse. "IV Hydrated fighter x would have KILLED fighter Y"

CHAPPELLE_02_0211_HATERS_640x360.jpg

That would be different..........................?

Back