News Oct 2: Riddick Bowe vs. Lamar Odom, Malignaggi vs some Tik Tok dude

Holy fuck this might actually happen. Just listen to a Riddick Bowe interview; his speech is terrible.
He’s broker than Holyfield, which is why he is likely doing this. He has a Gofundme set up a few years back in order to raise money to enable him to keep his home. It’s sad that guys like Bowe end up damaged and broke — but at the same time, I don’t feel too badly about a guy who was once uber-rich, who used to live like a king in his palatial estate, surrounded by countless cars, toys, and other luxuries but who is now broke and on the skids. They had. They blew it. And now they want more. These guys get to live better than most people (even if it’s only temporary), so it’s hard to feel too sorry for them.

I will stick up for this idiocy a little bit in that if they’re exhibition bouts, then there’s nothing wrong with some stupid freak show as long as the participants know how to behave.

What about logan paul vs Valuev?

I only like this crap cuz there's money to be made. I honestly don't know who I'd bet on this on though and if the odds aren't there I'll probably avoid it. Vitor over holyfield and Anderson over Tito were more obvious than this.

Why are people complaining? Are not these people grown men that can make their own decisions? If you do not like the product, do not buy it. If Bowe's brain is already scrambled, then what harm can there be in him making some money for his family in the only way he can? Is an NBA player going to do more? "Shot" for elite HW level is quite a bit different than shot for freak show level. the only way to know how shot is to get in there and give it a shot. Lamar Odom is not exactly Vitor, and Bowe also got out near his prime, did not compete until he was as old as Holyfield.

Ain’t no way a real punch with bad intentions gets thrown. May have to see an accidental land and then holding up your out on his feet opponent….

Didn't Todd Bridges (Willis..) fight Vanilla Ice?

yeah Willis Jackson could have made a lot of money in prize fighting. He made vanilla ice look like he didn’t know how to fight.

He’s broker than Holyfield, which is why he is likely doing this. He has a Gofundme set up a few years back in order to raise money to enable him to keep his home. It’s sad that guys like Bowe end up damaged and broke — but at the same time, I don’t feel too badly about a guy who was once uber-rich, who used to live like a king in his palatial estate, surrounded by countless cars, toys, and other luxuries but who is now broke and on the skids. They had. They blew it. And now they want more. These guys get to live better than most people (even if it’s only temporary), so it’s hard to feel too sorry for them.

I make go find mes all the time. It’s like throwing money in a well for. Wish.

I got like. $500 dollar Arby’s coupon. Man I hate Arby’s. But still.

Fuck this shit.
Nate Robinson getting hurt bad against a YouTuber didnt teach anyone lessons.

You dont play boxing!!
unless it's a rigged sparring session like Mayweather--Logan Paul or Tyson--Jones Jr.

Last edited:
Another shit freak show brought to you by the state that doesn't give two fucks.

This needs to stop. These matchups might bring some new casual fans to boxing, in long term it is not worth it.

I doubt Bowe will even pass a medical, if there is one.

The Florida commission is a fucking disgrace and is going to get somebody killed.

Bowe was physically shot in his early 30s and has brain damage. He has no business getting into a ring again even if it is against someone like Odom.

I agree with everything you write but for Bowe the money might even be a lot more helpful. This guy really has lost everything not like many other celebrites claim. If he walks around the ring and then let himself get KO`d but have a lot more security for years to come he really might be doing the right thing here.

Again its a circus event but guys like Bowe really need the money and I dont expect more than a sparring session. Odom is a clown.

I met Riddick Bowe in Canastota, NY like 5 years ago and he couldn't even stand for long periods of time. We were all in a bar/restaurant and Bowe always had to be sitting, wherever he was. If he went up to the bar, they brought a chair for him to sit. Dude's in rough shape. This shouldn't happen.

Back