News Oct 2: Riddick Bowe vs. Lamar Odom, Malignaggi vs some Tik Tok dude

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

The Florida commission is a fucking disgrace and is going to get somebody killed.

Bowe was physically shot in his early 30s and has brain damage. He has no business getting into a ring again even if it is against someone like Odom.

The Florida commission is a fucking disgrace and is going to get somebody killed.

Bowe was physically shot in his early 30s and has brain damage. He has no business getting into a ring again even if it is against someone like Odom.

Riddicks in terrible shape.
Paulie will go easy on the kid

Picking that tik tok guy (whoever he is) to beat Malignaggi.

source.gif

meh. they’ll all be fine. only two people on this entire card know how to fight.

They need to market and brand these as Tough Man contest.... These freak shows have nothing to do with boxing on any level. Even the former pros are so diminished and damaged its not the credibility booster they hoped for.
It was intriguing at first now we have enough data in to know that these things aren't even entertaining on any level.

I'm all for broke fighters being afforded the right to earn a pay day to survive....but .... 2 brain damaged giants boxing eachother is probably a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Its honestly no different than a ref or corner protecting a fighter from themselves when its not safe for them to continue.

Holy fuck this might actually happen. Just listen to a Riddick Bowe interview; his speech is terrible.

Imagine if Paulie's pillowfists can't stop him

I'm curious what the stoppage and decision lines will be lmaoooo

Society is on the fast track down the shitter, if you havent noticed, where's the libertarians?

If I watched Joey butufuoco beat up chyna. Screech vs horshak and manute bol vs the fridge I’m definitely watching this.

Back