Oct.12th Dazn Andrey Fedosov vs Usyk

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Apparently, the previously explored showdown between Oleksandr Usyk and Andrey Fedosov will happen next.

Less than a week after previously declining an offer to face the unbeaten former World cruiserweight champ, Russia’s Fedosov and his team have reportedly agreed to terms for the fight, two sources with knowledge of such talks informed BoxingScene.com.

The bout—which marks Usky’s official heavyweight debut—will take place Oct. 12, streaming live on DAZN from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Ill. Representatives from Matchroom Boxing did not respond to a BoxingScene.com inquiry seeking comment or confirmation of the development.

andrey-fedosov.jpg

https://www.boxingscene.com/andrey-fedosov-agrees-terms-usyk-fight--141879

Nice replacement, I think. Not a gimme, but not the hardest fight in the division.

Start the HW campaign already.

Ah, that's a bit disappointing, but better than nothing I guess.

Ah, that's a bit disappointing, but better than nothing I guess.
Wha....??

This guy beat Joey Dawejko, the guy who killed ANthony Joshua. There is no bigger test for Usyk. Best fight ever.

Oh man, this guy lost to Goofi ,like 10 years ago.

Fedosov is decent. He'll be aggressive & pressure Usyk though he's not the fastest fighter so I doubt if he'll have much success in landing punches. Still, he's at least on Takam's level so there's not a steep drop off in the level of the contest.
Though he'll be outclassed down the stretch & likely stopped in the later rounds.

Wha....??

This guy beat Joey Dawejko, the guy who killed ANthony Joshua. There is no bigger test for Usyk. Best fight ever.
Would have preferred Price tbh.

Would have preferred Takam but this is not a terrible opponent for your debut at HW.

Back