Television Oct 1! Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

Get your tap water ready boys. Season 10 January 19th.

i’m going to miss Larry vs the Funk man ;_;

Super Dave being gone is going to be a huge loss to the show. RIP.

That said, I’m amped for the new season.

yeah, i was watching Bizarre back in the day where Super Dave was born. He was always so pissed at Larry. LOL.

Larry David as Bernie is fucking hilarious (snl)

Curb is one of those shows I can't binge watch too much. It's so chaotic and high energy and yelling over top of everyone it burns me out after too long....lol. Love the show!!

Lets fuckin go

RIP Super Dave

WAR Super Jew

curb-your-enthusiasm39.jpg

When does this come back? Wonder if they fit Super Dave's death into the script. Seems like a Curb thing to do

The day after the McGregor Show and the day of the NFL Conference Championships.

Hell of a weekend to be alive.

giphy.gif

yeah, i was watching Bizarre back in the day where Super Dave was born. He was always so pissed at Larry. LOL.

Larry David as Bernie is barely funny and the rest of snl libtard hacks are pathetic (snl)

fixed

Pretty damn funny. Solid setup for the season. And they stuffed a bunch of funny threads that really could have been the centerpiece of individual episodes into one premiere. Really glad it's back.

Just started watching this from the beginning. One of those shows I never really sat down and watched, but always heard great things.

In the 3rd season now. It's good, really funny, but extremely uncomfortable and awkward. At this point I just expect Larry to screw everything up every episode.

It's good, really funny, but extremely uncomfortable and awkward. At this point I just expect Larry to screw everything up every episode.

Rogan had a guest on his podcast that said he can't even watch it because the situations are so uncomftorable and awkward for him.

Jeff as Harvey Weinstein was perfect though I was dying when they did that.

Rogan had a guest on his podcast that said he can't even watch it because the situations are so uncomftorable and awkward for him.

Jeff as Harvey Weinstein was perfect though I was dying when they did that.
That's how it sort of is for me. It's so awkward and uncomfortable, but I've gotten used to it. Now it's just kind of predictable, because you figure Larry is always going to be socially retarded and do something wrong, and that sets up the episode. It was funny how excited he was about Oscar the dog, though lol. "Oskee boy! C'mere Oskee!" But at this point, I know what to expect.

It's still really funny, and acknowledging the time it came out helps, too. I'm in season 4 now, which was still only like, 2003. He really is like Seinfeld/George/Kramar rolled into one, amped up and allowed to curse.

Back