Television Oct 1! Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

200_s.gif

350x700px-_LL-f0a8f960_ohlawd.gif

Can't believe it's been 6 years since the last series

Frigging finally. I'll watch this with a cuppa coffee with some vanilla bullshit in it.

Top 3 shows of all time.
Larry David is still alive? How old is he, 80?
i believe he just turned 70( I follow him on social media lol).

Besides looking old, he eats well, and takes care of himself. Hopefully he brings the laughs for a lot longer. He is a tv comedy genius imo

Top 3 shows of all time.

i believe he just turned 70( I follow him on social media lol).

Besides looking old, he eats well, and takes care of himself. Hopefully he brings the laughs for a lot longer. He is a tv comedy genius imo
I wonder how these will be the more the seasons drew on I feel like it was getting a bit stale. Hopefully these are better, Seinfeld was the greatest show ever.

I wonder how these will be the more the seasons drew on I feel like it was getting a bit stale. Hopefully these are better, Seinfeld was the greatest show ever.
I never felt that way. I can watch the seasons all the time and not get bored. That's just me though. Others felt differently, of course.

I only disliked the Blacks storyline. It was boring to me, and Loretta was a horrible character.

Leon is great though.

I saw it this morning and was happy as hell. I remember watching J.B. Smoove (Leon) a while back on some late night talk show and he said that Larry told him it was time to get the ball rolling again and to make sure his schedule was open or fluid. That was probably a year ago, or more, and I've been eagerly awaiting the return of Curb.

I will say that the way they ended it in the last season was absolutely perfect : Larry had finally made such a complete ass out of himself that he had to finally just leave the country. LMAO I'm excited for a new season as I don't think Larry would have put this together if he didn't feel it was going to be amazing. And @ObsoleteSoul, I can't believe anybody disliked "The Black's" storyline... shit was funny as hell and I think they did it with just the right "edge" to keep it funny without being too serious.

I never felt that way. I can watch the seasons all the time and not get bored. That's just me though. Others felt differently, of course.

I only disliked the Blacks storyline. It was boring to me, and Loretta was a horrible character.

Leon is great though.

Agree that Leon was amazing, but how was Loretta terrible? She was great!

Agree that Leon was amazing, but how was Loretta terrible? She was great!

Meh, it was boring to me. I liked when he popped a binder with the grand ma though.

That was the only Loretta part that wasn't her acting like a strait bitch, but without the funny annoyingness of Susie.
To each their own though

Back