Obviously non of us actually pay for PPV's

Exactly my point. You Americans really get fucked with the PPV format. I get every card, fight night, fox card and PPV for the grand total of free on my phone. I get the BT Sport App free as part if my mobile contract.

Without that I get BT sports for 5 quid a month, again that is for every card.

I can't imagine how ripped off you guys feel when you pay $65 and get Nunes vs Pennington...

you know i read comments and articles about the UFCs low selling PPVs yet irl i hear a lot of people taking about ufc fights but never boxing and it's mostly guys 18 to 25yrs old i bet none of these motherfuckers buy PPVs

Options -
1. PPV = 60.00
2. Stream = 0.00
3. Online Video (10 min. after fight is over) = 0.00

hear about BT sport subscriptions, live online streaming, videos being posted right after fight is over, highlights, gifs, and forums ...

60.00 ??? Fuq outta here !!

@ApplesVild

PPV's don't work here in Europe.
Would never consider buying one. Have never considered buying one.

Thats why if you want to watch it live it comes on at like 3 in the morning lol. Fuck that. I watch it live....still dont pay for it...and its on a 9pm.

Seriously though good luck streaming a Conor fight. You might catch sections of the actal fight in between the lags.

that say i'd pay 15 bucks a month for fight pass if it included PPVs

Most cards nowadays ain't worth shit. It seems like once or twice a year we get a card that's actually worthy of PPV. The rest are bogus filler that should be on free TV.

Here Fight Chanel have live UFC 04:00 AM and it's free

I will buy it for the Felice-Waterson fight and probably turn it off after that.

Tough to get a bunch of people together for a PPV, so I tend to hit my local BBW to watch.

Food, drink and PPV for $30.

cool

Attachments

• CA03A367-F7BE-47FA-88F6-A63C76003028.jpeg
    CA03A367-F7BE-47FA-88F6-A63C76003028.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Thats why if you want to watch it live it comes on at like 3 in the morning lol. Fuck that. I watch it live....still dont pay for it...and its on a 9pm.

Seriously though good luck streaming a Conor fight. You might catch sections of the actal fight in between the lags.
Do you think its gonna be impossible to watch?

I buy about six PPV per year. Sometimes a bunch of us will get together over a game of cards and split the cost.

I think the price is just right for the demographic and quality of entertainment.

Bumping the cost every few years to account for "inflation/expenses" is warranted and fair I suppose. Alternatively, they could pressure the TV contract bids to stay competitive and keep the fans happy.

I buy the PPV's I want to see. I even buy PPV's that I don't really want to see, and watch them anyway.

Not all of us are poor. 60 bucks is not a big deal to most

10 bucks a year is the maximum amount I'll pay to have access to all UFC content. Anything over that I consider a complete rip off.

For single PPVs depending on quality I'd say $1 max is what I'm willing to pay.
<GOT4>
china man is cheap

Back